X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

20130505_105637.jpg

Flyye 6094 new loadout, what you guys think ?

Ben

Comment

20130505_172021.jpgOkay so slimmed down my kit now, if its no in this pic i dont have it any more (minus clothes, i cant throw away clothes!)
      So I got my weapon sets.
      CBQ set up.....My Beretta (Benelli) Rx4 Storm, (Gearbox Still gotta be fixed so Jg M4 is standing in, which is 3 years old and is a testament to Jg cos it has been a workhorse!) and the Px4 custom

Woodland set up.... Tm M14 Socom with G&G Rail. I have now resprayed the the body for a nice clean matt finish. The Gearbox and been serviced, new systema Hop up and shooting like dream, Then to go with it the Tm Mk23 Socom with working silencer. (this pistol still makes me smile!)

There is also a super 700 rifle (i think) Was gonna get rid but considering i bought it for silly cheap and it is not that bad considering i have done nothing but cleaned it!

The it is quite cheap, China PC with IMI holster for px4. Tripple single m4 mag pouch which actually holds m14 mags snugly! Two Desert britsh issue mag pouches holding 4 more mags. Utility pouch which i put my gloves and glasses in. I made the single sling out of a old broken two point sling and used a old grenade pouch to secure it to the PC. works reall well and lets me hang the M14 from the shoulder.

Battle belt (for woodland matches) Viper sack for extra bb's, gas and snacks. Dump pouch.

A generic Multicam holster for the Mk23, the single mag holders velro was extended so now it holds the silencer firmly.

Nice hard case which dose not fit in to my new car any way i try it!

Then normal Mtp u-bac and trousers.
      That's my loadouts

Now over the coming year i plan to replace most of the kit here, looking the same just ramping up the quality, first step, to get that bloody Warrior Dsc!

Comment

Originally posted by bentheairsoftman View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]87310[/ATTACH]

Flyye 6094 new loadout, what you guys think ?

Ben
        Sorry if this seems a rookie question but what is the black thing called attached to the vest with the cables attached? I assume its part of a comms setup...

Sorry, see them on a number of rigs but don't have a clue what they are.

Cheers

Jack
        TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

• I believe you're referring to the PTT (push to talk)

Comment

Top right PTT and bottom left tourniquet.

Comment

The girlfriend felt a little left out and insisted that she try all my new gear on (minus the mask as god forbid i mess her hair up!) - She is now attending her first airsoft game in a few weeks

sigpic
              [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
              * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

• You should marry that one.

Comment

Issue russian beret
                  ESS Crossbow
                  VSO Gorka 3 Pogranicznik
                  VSO Smiersh
                  Magnum Amazon 8 Spider

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                      You should marry that one.
                      Yeah, definitely a keeper.

Comment

Comment

• Thought I would treat myself to some gear. Another webtex soft shell but this time in tan, good price and very good quality.

Next to that is an eye wateringly expensive pair of Crye gen 3 multicam combat trousers. The quality of these is second to none. Absolutely amazing bit of kit. But at the price you would think the knee pads were included.......nope. So slap another £35 on top for them.

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

SADF M83 vest arrived :D
                            (apologies for the crap phone pics)

There's also two names with soldier numbers written in it.. I know Claassen is an Afrikaner name, but no idea on Lesmit, can't find anything on google about the name

Fire Team Zulu
                            Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                            http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

French Gear 2.jpg French Gear 1.jpg

Something a bit older (including me!). A French Mercenary in Africa look for the H&S experts amongst us no I don’t skirmish in sunglasses. The webbing is a mixed bag that will be replaced by a French set soon. RS Type 56 and KWC 1911 are the guns.

Comment

• New loadout for gz 2013 abit eager me thinks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
                                Attached Files

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X