This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Fully custom leather 1911 holster with a cordura protective outer layer to baby my Nickel S70, this thing was still mooing just a matter of weeks ago. Nicest smelling tactical gear I've ever encountered.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

First Spear Strandhőgg. Best. Plate Carrier. Ever.

Comment

Just got myself a set of rather rare SANDF Sa2000 camo shirt and trousers!

Fire Team Zulu
        Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
        http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
          Just got myself a set of rather rare SANDF Sa2000 camo shirt and trousers!
          Different. I like.

Got myself an OD DCS. Turns out it's a lovely bit of kit.
          Foam inserts for airsoft, used to help keep the shape.
          Level III+ Nexus plates for shooting courses abroad, bonus use for my eventual descent into madness.

Tidy

Comment

Good shout Mr pointman.

Still not 100% on these setups as they're currently doing pretty similar things, but that's largely because I've been trying out these various different pouches to see what I like.
            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Got hold of a new daysack. Tactical Tailor Modular operator pack. Smashing bit of kit.
              daysack.jpg

Comment

They'll never see me coming

Comment

That is officially THE coolest load out ever! Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                    That is officially THE coolest load out ever! Amazing!

If only I could actually see things when I wear it!

Comment

If they did a green one if would be better than any off the shelf ghillie suit!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        If they did a green one if would be better than any off the shelf ghillie suit!
                        This is much better than a ghillie suit. Who's stupid enough to shoot at a gorilla?

Comment

Hahaha! So amazing! Where did you get it and how much did it set you back? Seriously considering doing similar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                            Hahaha! So amazing! Where did you get it and how much did it set you back? Seriously considering doing similar!!

The suit wasn't cheap. I bought it a couple of years ago for something not related to airsoft and it cost about £90 I think? You can get them for much cheaper but they aren't anywhere near as good.

It's impossible to skirmish with though! You can't see sh*t out of the mask, and god does it get hot!

Comment

Thats not as bad as I was expecting! Might consider it, especially for the winter months. With my Pink G&G FF Polarstar :D Maybe get in touch Heroshark to do me a custom face to do a good impression! hmmmmm the ideas running through my head right now!

Comment

Picked up some of the warrior quick mag pouches. They are bloody fantastic. Can now use either my pmags or my M14 mags with no adjustments needed!

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X