This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

My RACV that has already been dismantled and sold off, now have a belt rig with these pouches, what you guys think of my old setup though ?

Ben

20130530_111859.jpg

Comment

Warrior DCS. Just need to find some snazzy patches for the front and back while we wait for the team patches to be sorted...

Comment

i see in your 7th picture your vest/armour. i really like this vest, the link you provided does not do anything (i.e. 404 not found) but i would liek to know what vest that is, thanks so much

phalcon

Comment

I know i have only recently posted (few posts up) however we decided to change the camo to Desert Tigerstripe we have also sent the masks off to a local tattooist who has put her own twist on things so we stand out a little...oh and we had team t-shirts made!

//Shaide
          sigpic
          [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
          * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

My New load out for my new Tag PC, Pictures not very flattering, especially the side ones lol. Going to lose the battle belt to let the vest settle properly.
            Will also update the two desert utility pouches when i can find some double stacked m14 mag pouches. Also the desert pouch above the holster will be replaced with a proper radio pouch
            http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/si...d33c0.jpg.html

Comment

Changed my vest a bit :v

- confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
              - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

That vest looks pretty impractical, but incredibly badass, a worthwhile trade off i'd say.

Comment

Praise the sun! \o/
                  Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                  big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

• How do you rate the vest? Me and my bro was looking at getting these for a belt load out. But we were concerned as we are vertically challenged at 5'6"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Shaide View Post
                      Just put together a new CQB Loadout, it needed to cover a few things...
                      • Be lightweight (as much as possible)
                      • Full Face (to allow me to play aggressively without losing teeth!)
                      • Match the team colors (Tan/Black/ACU)
                      • Look awesome! aha

Apologies for the washed out photo, the camera was dead so had to use my phone.

KIT LIST
                      • Cactus Hobbies - Templar Mask
                      • Compression Top
                      • Warrior T-Shirt
                      • Pantac MBSS - Khaki
                      • Pantac MBSS - Hydration Pack
                      • Bulle ACU Trousers
                      • Warrior Riggers Belt
                      • Blackhawk V2 Knee Pads
                      • Converse/Reebok Desert Warrior Boots
                      • Oakley SI Gloves
                      • Warrior SF Sling
                      • KWA Kriss Vector

The vest is a little loose even when done up on the tightest, after having a read it seems that it may be because the MBSS is supposed to be worn on top of a PACA, so I have ordered one in the hope it fits a bit more snug....the downsides of being skinny!

As always, any criticism/pointers/suggestions are always welcome

//Shaide
                      The only crit i have is that mask looks huge on you. Being that your a slimmer guy it looks like youhave a huge aliens head lol.

Can i suggest the ghost recon lower face mask and perhaps a pair of mesh goggles? its what i use and it makes a difference, my head has a lower profile so it doesnt stick out lol, im even considering wearing a baseball cap to have a bit of head protection.
                      Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

It's a cool vest, comfy, looks great, takes a bit of the sting out of being hit, but there might be a size issue as I'm 6'4 and have the straps adjusted pretty tight. There's more play in them but I don't know how much, as long as you're not skinny as a rake it'll be fine probably. They're not really expensive. The only annoying thing is the angled molle strip isn't like standard molle size, so half of that holster is held on with cable ties :v It's pretty much made for holding fastmag pouches so if that's what you're putting there go hog wild.
                        - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                        - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

My Chest Rig Collection. Over the years, ive tried many different webbing systems for playing airsoft. But for me, chest rigs are the ideal bit of kit for all different environments, whether its playing in the woods or CQB. There are many different variants to suit many different scenarios. Mostly all were used at one time or another by soldiers in various places from Northern Ireland to Iraq & Afghanistan. But a few are my own designs based on the uber rare SBS ones from the Falklands, that I had made & sell.

So this is where im at so far...

Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Here's the loadout I decided to wear the other day:

5.11 cap
                            5.11 MOLLE tac vest
                            Tru-Spec Multicam ACU jacket
                            Blackhawk! Rigger's CQB Belt
                            Blackhawk! Warrior Wear trousers
                            Blackhawk! Kneepads
                            Mil-Com desert boots
                            Various makes of MOLLE pouches

And I also treated the missus to a 5.11 cap, plus a Crye Multicam field shirt a while back, and gave her my Tru-Spec Multicam trousers as well, seeing as they no longer fit, and she bought her own boots, a pair of Meindl's, for £15 (jammy or what?!?) (and the M4 is way too heavy for her to hold for too long):

And a DPM SAS smock, in case she felt cold during the skirmish day (and she also borrowed my 5.11 bailout bag to carry spare mags/put empty mags into, and the TM MP7 AEP is hers, her first gun from me!):

Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Starting on the grey gear/loadout.

Arc'teryx Talos Halfshell in the old style that's currently on its' away out (yet far better IMHO).

Older type TAD Gear Stealth Hoodie. A friend in the states luckily had stashed some away still pristine in the packaging from the days before TAD moved their manufacturing out of the US.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

highspeedlowdrag

Cheers from Romania

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X