X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pictures of your gear

my wood land gear

my urban (apart from the trousers are now black until i find a a pair of trousers the same as the jacket in the right size)

black op

Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Originally posted by f1r3-ph03n1x View Post
      I go for webbing or assault vest when i have to carry a lot enceladaeus, but your belt looks like a pretty sw33t solution. Did you see the evil santa dude? That was awesome, a good day out :D
      I have a warrior RICAS, just that the santa suit meant that I was getting red fluff everywhere and I felt like only using the belt
      And evil santa's the one who tried tearing my trousers off lol

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

me in the back ground and evil badger in the for.
        BCOY all the way

Comment

my sniper gear, KSC glock 18c, TM VSR 10, and a ghillie suit

i will try and get some pics up of my other kit when it arrives

Comment

Here's my and my brother in our AO2 gear. This gear is our new look as it's kinda heavier armour. I have other assault vests and goggles for lighter more mil-sim kinda games and a ghillie for my PSG-1 sniping.

What do you guys think? Honestly? For airsofting, good or dumb?

Comment

lol, nice in pic 3 does the mask have a BB dent in it?

Comment

Nope. If you look at my brothers mask, it has the same 'dent' effect in the same place on the top. It's the way they're made

Comment

lol, that's weird, could be some wierd trademark? are you on the left in pic 1?

Comment

Yeah. Obviously I'm not a massive dude 6ft tall and I'm 18. Bro is 16.

Comment

I know its been said before but I shall say it again anyway, change out the DPM for some US camo. It would fit the AO2 look your going for.

Comment

yeah, you do look abit funny in brittish DPM i'd say black would look good too

Comment

why does everything have to be american? whats wrong with british dpm? nice gear i thought
                          He Who Dares Wins!
                          ICS MP5 ( For Sale )
                          CA M15A4 + M203 UGL
                          Warrior L96 + Fully upgraded

War is a Drug...

Comment

Doesn't have to be American really That's why I don't have the US logo on the velcro part of my armour on the front. Was meant to have it I think.

I don't mind what camo I wear, camo is camo and I prefer looking good or different from everyone else

Comment

yeah fair enough, I was commenting only on the look of AO2 characters. They are yanks and wear US camo. Also next time your at a skirmish count how many people wear DPM. I am not slating those who do wear DPM but it is common in this part of the world :D

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                                Also next time your at a skirmish count how many people wear DPM.
                                +1. this is too true, DPM is very common especially at GZW.

BillyWu: those masks remind me of power rangers ect. those years ago lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X