• Show
Clear All

• Re: pictures of your gear

looks great personally nothing i would really suggest myself. Nice one Bulb
    Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

like the loadout but HATE the OD stuff with tan
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

The loadout looks good but here are my suggestions, untuck your shirt and get it RAID modded. I am sure I have seen you before with knee pads but Ill suggest them anyway.

Different colour pouches can actually work better than having the pouches all the same colour. I would still get some TAN or CB or KHAKI pouches to mix it up. I would drop the flight gloves for oakley si ones or some other armoured gloves.

Comment

thanks for the tips,

currently i'm awaiting cb pouches when they eventually get back in stock but am still looking at keeping some od ones on there.

your also right bud i usually alway wear knee pads but i was in too much of a rush to take pictures with my new paca and serpa.

on the gloves front i am looking at a pair of si's but am looking at changing my trigger gaurd as i found si's to be pretty bulky.

the raid mod i was considering but i was needing to ask at some point which pockets (lower or breast) pockets get removed for it?
          theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

very accurate bulb!! nice job m8!

Comment

Originally posted by Bulb View Post
              the raid mod i was considering but i was needing to ask at some point which pockets (lower or breast) pockets get removed for it?
              Lower pockets, I took some woodland shirts to a dry cleaners/tailors and did the work and put velcro on the pockets for £25 each shirt.

Comment

cheers bud much appreciated!
                theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

My new USMC FORCE RECON load-out inc TM/Pro-Win full metal MEU 45.

Flight suit is an DRD TECHNOLOGIES NOMEX ASSAULT SUIT III, 2 x cost of CWU-27P.
                  Obviously load-out is for Arid not Artic theatre, but this is the UK!

Comment

actually love that loadout - very nice
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

really nice loadout :D I would like that
                      Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

ME myself have no gear, sadly. But the good news is my birthday is on the 15th of March and on that day the woodland is open so ime going to walk on rent some gear and own you all! (probably get shot and fall over) Well anyway hope to see you all and the guys who have AO2 gear ime going to run like a headless chicken when i see you guys! (sweet masks)
                        I don't really have a sig.

Comment

nice loadout m8
                          not brilliant camouflage and i dont think the GBB will work to well (unless its an AEP)!!!

Comment

dont need good camo tbh - fasion over function makes for big smiles

im in the process of a PMC loadout similar to mgs4 pmcs (but not copying just the closest thing to my plan lol)

and gbb still work in the cold , was just using one today on green

Comment

My local site has started milsim days this year and ive plumped for a new PMC loadout.

I carry a little pocket camera on my belt rig but always forget to use it as im generally havin too much fun. Lent it to a marshel for a bit to stop him thinking about being cold in the snow :D

To my surprise I found a pic of me on it later that evening ..

Comment

nice loadout really good

nice m4 too, what scope is that? very smart

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X