• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Comment

Dear Sam s.o

Please learn to use it, it's not hard

Regards

Comment

OH WOW! does the trucks m60 machine gun work? if it does then im hogging that when i come, i got a tactical trunk monkey patch so thats my license right there

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
              OH WOW! does the trucks m60 machine gun work? if it does then im hogging that when i come, i got a tactical trunk monkey patch so thats my license right there

Yeah it does work mate, but i wouldnt get too excited... The thing is a BB magnet... lol

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

Wow if only i lived in weymouth..anyone want to drive to christchurch to pick me up some time? :P

Comment

wow those big pics have screwed up everything lol, but they are nice ones.

Yeah im told amherst has closed down now quite recently but that day they had messed mark about so they released the tunnels to him it was my first time down there and it was an awesome day!

Comment

yeah we have lost it but on facebook there was mention of it possably coming back. it was my first time down there aswell ... shame we couldnt have used them more often
                    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
                      I get my SLR this weekend so we will see what we can come up with
                      Should make for an interesting sunday, and I don't think its going to be very windy tomorrow
                      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Its not quite my gear buts its a pretty cool pic i took of the landi coming down hill

Comment

took some photos before i took my gear off at home

a few more nam ones too

ah tiny pic went down wile i was uploading more later :P
                          custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
                          my rating
                          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

Love the Marpat and Nam kit Lots great :D
                            Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Was going to go for an OD vest with my MARPAT but that tan colour looks pretty nice!

Also could a mod fix the huge pics, having to scroll a cross the screen to quick reply is Fin annoying even on a 22" widescreen!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

yeah,tan is what the real marines have too. saying it goes with everything an is not as stark as black. im just waiting for the Ank m60vn for the proper nam look
                                custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
                                my rating
                                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X