This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Really love that VN load out. Makes me kind of regret selling most of my original kit to buy a deac MG53. Still got my M69 Flak jacket and helmet so maybe will get round to completing the look again another day.

Comment

a couple of pics of the pmc/civi sf look i was going for on sunday any comments welcome

me with the team...obviously not the one in acu

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/beasto...07436291192210

side view of my rig

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/beasto...07592832369714

enjoy!
      theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

This is a new look for me. I call this:
        'I don't want to go down with heatstroke wearing black CT kit this Summer' look...

It's a lightweight, general UA mixed setup

-
        Last edited by Nick Stone; 1 May, 2009, 11:35. Reason: typo
        Who Dares Wins.

Comment

looks cool

Comment

Looks really good, definatley not your average look. What pistol is that?

Comment

UK Sniper Systems head / shoulder ghillie

Pencott camo

Comment

I love the M14

Am I right in saying your in a sitting position?
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

yep am indeed

Comment

Damn Tekno thats one top photo! I'm loving the ghillie suit. You got anymore pics?
                    Last edited by tomlegg; 2 May, 2009, 13:31. Reason: I can't spell

Comment

Is that webtex concealment vest? I just bought one today, ohhh my works well! :D

Comment

tommlegg - yep ill get a few more up showing what its like.

owain - nope its a UK Sniper Systems head and shoulders ghillie - a ready made 'good to go' ghillie. No work or adjustments have been made to it. It's 'as is' as i received it. It all folds up into a stuff sack and can fit into a large stiff back molle pouch

Ill get some more pics up asap

Comment

Comment

Could've sworn the bottom picture was of two shaggy dogs at first glance :P
                            Trader feedback thread

Comment

My british sniper loadout. I actually wasnt aiming for this, its entirely by coinsidence ! :D Bought the vest today, so forgive the jeans, trainers, and un-camoed hand and face! :D

Last edited by bravotwozero; 2 May, 2009, 16:18.

Comment

GODdammit!!! left this thing hanging on a gate post and two cows had eaten all the grass!!! Took me an hour and a half of doing it!!! :@:@:@

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X