Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

real otv
    1x double mag pouch
    1x triple mag pouch
    admin pouch (has complete tool kit in)
    10 X ptw mags
    1x m16 size speed loader
    black hawk od saw ammo pouch used for 4 smokes extra ammo 2 x g17 mags or nvg
    chemlights in molle
    eb dump pouch on my back roled up/ back up extra space
    s10 resperator pouch primary dump pouch also carry drink
    sog seal pup
    cobra 925 normaly with bowman but it was playing up
    trojen finger less trigger and thumb with rubber grip plates
    pcu
    marpat trousers and hat
    daisy military shooting glasses
    converse 8 inch.
    system 08 max 2
    real ace full length sceliton stock
    g &p knights body
    real knights back up sight
    real knights floating ras
    real tango down grips
    realknights rail covers
    real insight dbal
    king arms larue mount
    real aimpoint m3 2moa
    g&p qd flash hider
    tack water proofing hop mod and cylinder tune up lipo stock mod
    on belt not seen in pics ksc glock 17 gaurder slide high flows and 150% springs in serpa

Comment

Kit List as requsted

starting from head to toe
      Dpm Special Forces short brimmed bush hat
      Dpm Shirt with pathfinder patches
      PLCE RIG (2 utility and 2 ammo pouches)
      G&P m4a1 with tasco scope and red dot mini sight
      9 lo caps with magpuls
      HFC Glock 17 in shirt pocket
      OD fingerless gloves
      dpm trousers
      patrol boots

also have to agree with withard one photos to reach a deal if you plan to post a ton of pics reduce the size of them as some posts are rediculously long

Comment

here's my impression.. I prefer indoor Close Quarters Combat. I model my load-out after SWAT, with a personal touch.

heres my hk416 replica.

Comment

@razorjack: Which respirator is that? i ordered one recently but not sure if its right-yours looks exactly what i was after
          Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

I don't know the name.. A friend got it for me from his job.

Comment

Fantastic photos Can't wait to see more. Hint.

Comment

Ace photos Razor, quite an intimidating respirator!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

that gear looks awesome

loving that respirator and 416
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

nothing much...Just my vest, can't wait to finally start this damn hobby! Been waiting since January

Anyway, has some shells (will loan to any player who might be short on ammo), 3 sig p226 mags, 8 m4 mags (stuffed an extra two in there) and a water pouch on the belt to store my bottle of bb's. Inside the vest are two pockets where i have kept 4 loaded speedloaders after my mid caps run out. Also got a leg pouch which hold 3 high caps.

On the back we have a pouch for two grenades (stored under my bed ), another water pouch for my c-mag (if things get sticky) and my dump pouch.

Also going to order a box of 10 of those new white smoke grenades, might cramp in 3-4 if i can find space :p

Im just worried that i'll die of thirst since i got no room for my water bottle :p

edit: imageshack wont let me upload back picture of vest =/

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5599/pict0428f.jpg

Comment

eyyaz...

if you plan on carrying lots of kit i recommend a molle plate carrier.. something like the warrior RICAS range. - you can stick on LOADS of pouches on it... hydration pouch on the back and basically configure it how you like
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

8 M4 mags, a C mag, and 3 pistol mags, are you sure you will have enough ammo ? :D

Comment

hope they are lowcaps/midcaps not high caps too

unless you plan on carrying 5000 bbs lol

Comment

they are mid caps (78rds), the 3 high caps are 300rds and im carrying and extra 6000ish rounds (3000 in c-mag and 3000 in the bottle)....along with 400 more in the speedloaders. ill look into those molle thingys once i get into airsoft a bit more

Comment

no need for that much ammo really

ditch the bottle if you have the C-MAG - sometimes in a whole day i find it hard to go through 8 mid caps, unless its a very trigger happy day where i will have to refill them at lunch haha

no need to get into airsoft to buy gear... then again... im stupid dont listen to me i set a bad example

Comment

well, if i can leave my bb's at the safe zone then i can refill there, so i can ditch the 3000rd bottle and get some water in my loadout :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X