X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by romeo View Post
    dude i live in southbourne and would drive to weymouth next time the rock is on..! pm me with details
    The rock, is on Next sunday mate

Comment

ah i cant go, going to urban that day

all so feel abit worried about you giving me a lift i dont know you lol

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
        ah i cant go, going to urban that day

all so feel abit worried about you giving me a lift i dont know you lol
        shame its on same day as urban..

as for not knowing me, to be fair u did say 'anyone' lol
        sigpic
        9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

true lol

also was only planning going to the rock with snipers

Comment

minisniper, i go to the rock and i guarantee you will be able to go round with other snipers that will be already there, but IMO the rock ain't that good for sniping.

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

i mean with a sniper rifle..my bad

ill give it a go another time

Comment

Quick question I'm looking to get answered.

Is this a CIRAS?

If not what is it?

I'm making my airsoft kit match my Metal Gear Online dude cause I'm cool. It sucks you dont get gear in the camoflage patterns like you do on MGO. I'd kill for a Tiger Stripe patterned chest rig and pouches.
                SAVE OUR SPORT
                http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post

Is this a CIRAS?
                  looks close enough for you to get away with one
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

oh apaman xD. If you want to do that, your going to need a helluva lot of expensive gear! To my eye that looks like a military RAV. the only difference to airsoft replicas is the fact that the release tab is placed on the hip!
                    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

yeah i agree you could get away with a ciras but you would be better looking at a rav.

Bulle cirav would do the trick or a replica if you are on a budget.
                      theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                        oh apaman xD. If you want to do that, your going to need a helluva lot of expensive gear! To my eye that looks like a military RAV. the only difference to airsoft replicas is the fact that the release tab is placed on the hip!
                        Yeah, I was speaking with Bozzer a well known Forumite who is on another forum. He makes custom gear for squaddies and airsofters.

I died a little inside when he quoted me on a custom rig. All covered in tigerstripe, pouches in all. It would be worth it, but I don't know if I could deep down inside make the decision for him to start making the stuff.
                        The other thing is MGS uses all the real deal stuff. If I remember correctly the knee pads Snake used in MGS2 are like $400 a pair and as rare as hen's teeth. The same goes with the Garlocovich Solider camo, the ones worn on the Tanker and Inner Cores of MGS2. It's a super rare Russian pattern.

Thanks for the tips, RAV it is then.
                        SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

apmaman .. dont tell me stuff like the msg2 tanker camo is available.. or i will end up emptying my bank account

would love updates if you go ahead with an MGO project
                          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

When I say available I mean you "can" get it, but it would take A LOT of searching and lady luck on your side.
                            If you can speak and read Russian you could probably find some Russian Surplus site or store that could get you some. You could also try to get in touch with a camouflage collector. It would be pricey stuff and I wouldn't really want to Skirmish in it just encase I ripped it.

I can do a basic loadout just now, I was a cool kid and bought a real Uniclo T-shirt when MGS4 came out and they were then put on MGO for characters to buy.

Basically that, desert Tiger bottoms and a SCAR haha.
                            SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

desert tiger is very nice,shame there are no desert sites in the uk :P
                              custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
                              my rating
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

yes there is, theres a few

The rock is one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X