X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
    just one big flat line
    One big fat line of MP5 goodness I reckon just the iron sights would look awesome. But yeah as above, more tucked in.

Comment

tan/ desert boots, swap the mp5 for a scar/masada/acr/m19a4/m5

i know the mp5's cost a bit but the loadout would look so much better with a gun that compliments it

an ye tuck the elbow in when in a firing position
      Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

looks ace that jag. personally not keen on the scope on the mp5. but if it works for you mate thats all that matters really.

heres my stuff ive had it for ages, but i dont have regular access to a digital camera so i have to get pics when i can. i know its not all 100% accurate and all that but again it works for me.

note the cobra patch on the right sleeve (just visible) before the GI.JOE movie comes out. im not just a new fanboy ^_T

thoughts?

my trader rating > http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10461

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa
          my elbow is down and tucked in
          is there a picture of this loadout?

Nice kit Jagi :D

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Originally posted by 06CLONE View Post

note the cobra patch on the right sleeve (just visible) before the GI.JOE movie comes out. im not just a new fanboy ^_T

thoughts?
            wouldnt that be your LEFT sleeve?

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham
              *developing an elbow complex* :D
              It is also known as "chickenwing-ing".

Comment

Wel here i am, my feble effort, not got a lot of kit yet but its building, here i am with my Mini-me and british load out..

...cheers M

Comment

Ahhh havent posted on a normal thread in ages,

BB Commando your Webbings riding pretty high up isnt it? But apart from that its looking good :D nice to see someone else with some good dpm gear.

Just ordered me some blackhawk knee pads so once theyre through I'll take some pics of mine :D

And nice loadout Jag, just a shame I've gone off multicam really so cant fully appreciate it heh.

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                    wouldnt that be your LEFT sleeve?
                    thats the one.. its been a long day.

Comment

Not really i have just seen recent pics of sas lads with plce round there chest area And Jag Tuck them pants in

Comment

Its a more secure fit higher up, and allows me to wear a belt order when doing a 24/48 hr exercise without any restriction's to movement in the waste stomach area..M
                        ...Ohhh and the mag pouches make for fantastic arm rests...lol

Comment

Lookng good anyway BB c

Comment

hehe fair enough, and yeah mag pouches are brilliant for that over all other things

Comment

Yo Joe! Few of my mates have wanted GIJOE patches for the last few years but never seem to get round to it hehe. Ill get mine up
                              Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

theres a guy on a certain auction site that sells them for dirt cheap.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X