This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Missed the window... ACU is open to debate, also mulling over desert tigerstripe, arid flecktarn, DDPM or arid cadpat...

Comment

Desert Tiger stripe is the mutt's, however IF and this is a very big IF you could get ahold of Arid Cadpat gear, I could easily say you'd be one of the only players to have it in the UK, following getting the BDU's it would be crazily hard to get Helmet covers, gloves, Rigs pouches etc. But CADPAT does look effing lovely!
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

my NVG

Comment

Desert tigerstripe is pure awesome :D

and these are gearish.....

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
            Missed the window... ACU is open to debate, also mulling over desert tigerstripe, arid flecktarn, DDPM or arid cadpat...
            Planning on working on an ACU kit myself after picking up a bargain on a certain auction site .... US Issue Mechanics Coveralls in ACU, brand new with tags .. for a massive £7.50 delivered (retails for around $80).. Not gonna base it on anything, but Coveralls, vest and something over my noggin at the very least.
            AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I was very tempted by arid cadpat but as I could only find a shirt and no trousers (which started at £49 with a week to go on the auction!) I've decided to go for military spec ACU. Real deal combat shirt and trousers :D

Comment

My latest gear purchase.

Its uber. =D
                > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

My ghillie (work-in-progress).

Last edited by Kev.D; 20 June, 2009, 15:27. Reason: Link not working.
                  Kilo Veni, Kilo Vedi, Kilo Castratavi Illegitimos
                  Kilo came, Kilo saw, Kilo castrated the b@stards.

Bolt actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Nice Drake what rig is that?

Comment

are the british army replacing DPM for the new digital camo???

that ghillie looks pretty good

Comment

No.

They are working on a new DPM though...

Comment

Search up PECOC program

would have pictures of my ghillie up but no, ebay seller is completely useless and decided to post my ghillie today
                          when ordered thursday

nice one

also dunno what webbing i want, LC3 us alice or PLCE which is really expensive but US LC3 doesnt have utilities pouches

Comment

Oh here is a picture of what I wear, minus Molle belt, dropleg holster and ESS ICE. Far Left
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 20 June, 2009, 23:23. Reason: We will not tolerate personal attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat
                              Let's get back to pictures...
                              What he said. It may be an old pic, but its one of few that shows my Flecktarn loadout.

Hopefully people will take the hint and post pics.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nek View Post
                                It may be an old pic, but its one of few that shows my Flecktarn loadout.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...e96e99e580.jpg
                                Is it just me, or does that shotgun look really long ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X