• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

My new PASGT...

Yes it still needs screwing on :p

Comment

new thermobaracs

Comment

So who is who in this selection of photos?

Nice kit on the bottom 3 pictures.
          Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

My S.W.A.T. loadout take 2, actually reminds me of MGS2 seal team 10...

Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

That is nice, belt looks a little too low, unless its supposed to be?

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

looks good from the back too - lots of pouches and the radio on the back etc help give it the tactical look

remember kids that more pouches makes you look 100% more badass
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Very nice kit liquid

Kudos

Comment

Liquid, you look very much like the SWAT on Counter Strike :D

http://www.clantemplates.com/renders...rce_normal.png

Comment

looks awesome!

Comment

I've probably posted this before but I've changed it a little so I figure meh, what the hell.

I've just bought a new chest rig on ebay that I'll be using and customising once it arrives too so I'll stick up some pics when that arrives.

Comment

i just showed my brother you swat loadout

and he just goes " he looks like a terrorist from time crisis"
                          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Compliment You look awesome AND from a video game.

Comment

Comment

Some new kit I've thrown together

This one really isnt for the summer. I only had it on for 10 mins and I was sweating like a sweaty thing in a sauna.
                                I'll still use the basic rig just with a helly and boonie instead of microfleece and wooly hat for summer.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X