X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pictures of your gear

not as much as you might think, i swear you can pick them up for like £50
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
    Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

thats not bad!
      gillys got a fake one and it is really uncomfortable!
      but it is funny when he wears it.

Comment

what gas mask are you wearing shadow a S10? lol

Comment

yes an s10
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

nice i thought you could get them cheap but there probably copies

Comment

Heya,

Well it was a little warmer on saturday so was able to play in my normal kit.

Comment

Pretty cool Warrior plate carrier there My plate carrier arrived on monday, its absolutely mint, but heck is it a chore to get into it.....i don't know if i'm going about putting it on wrong or not.

Daft question i know but....how do you guys, or at least the owners of Warrior plate carrier's go about putting yours on?? lol

Comment

yeah I too love that vest, i really would like one of those in black.
                  Who Dares Wins.

Comment

The pistol plate sort of hooks on to the molle loop if you get me. I'll try and get some pictures abit later and show you how it attaches

Having to move my Pistol tho as it get in the way when I use my L85 Shall put it back on my belt.

I'll move it back once I start to use my M4 abit more.

Comment

great load out sea dog
                      i really want a vest a bit like yours!

Comment

Bought a new desert set today:

Comment

Originally posted by Sisko View Post
                          Pretty cool Warrior plate carrier there My plate carrier arrived on monday, its absolutely mint, but heck is it a chore to get into it.....i don't know if i'm going about putting it on wrong or not.

Daft question i know but....how do you guys, or at least the owners of Warrior plate carrier's go about putting yours on?? lol
                          I keep one of the sides done up completely, put the rig on, then do up the cumberband and get a mate to pull the other side closed. Can do it quite quickly now

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

nice mate!!! though the black vest and holster ruins it abit

Comment

hooded reaper,
                              trust me mate, that would look so much cooler, and professional is you tucked in that shirt!

looks too scruffy like that, a nice little tan belt and it would look good =]
                              TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
                              Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

I think the black breaks it up abit IMO. Yeah i need to tuck the shirt in...oops! Next thing i need is a dump pouch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X