This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Im guessing its a copy of the photo of the 101st airborne guys posing with a captured nazi flag?

Comment

yep, was a game in wales at the xsite or exsite whichever it is.

it was a on road with loads of barnhouses, was brilliant for photos

unfortunatly we forgot the machette which one of the guys has in the original picture. :P

Comment

Oooo a local site to me..

What's it like?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdave196 View Post
          Heh, only just noticed that.

Does she airsoft with you or just model your kit?
          She airsofts

proof.

Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by amandla36 View Post
            Pics as promised omgitzjamiiee
            Other multicam gear is coming by sea, so apologies for clothes.

i missed the post lol ... looks good with pouches on it. the irony is that about a week after i sold it to you a load of OD pouches poped up on here ... so consider yourself lucky :D
            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Hi Evansy,could you please tell me where do you get all this from and what made are they?Thanks very much!
              Peter
              Originally posted by Evansy View Post
              I've probably posted this before but I've changed it a little so I figure meh, what the hell.

I've just bought a new chest rig on ebay that I'll be using and customising once it arrives too so I'll stick up some pics when that arrives.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                Oooo a local site to me..

What's it like?
                its brilliant, its MASSIVE theres loads of massive hills and stuff,
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl0wrS_16go

im the one with the pistol at 5:34 and around 50 seconds.

its a really open site, well worth the 8 hour drive it took us to get up there

Comment

Feck, if I could get my missus to airsoft with me, that'd be the day. And it'll possibly mean I'll have to be sharing mags though! xD
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by kakitli View Post
                    Hi Evansy,could you please tell me where do you get all this from and what made are they?Thanks very much!
                    Peter
                    The belt, pistol mag pouch and canteen pouch are Bulle. The belt pad is Pantac. The dump pouch is Warrior Assault Systems. The M4 mag pouches are made by Mosar and the holster is a Mil-Force one.
                    I bought them from a variety of UK and HK based retailers so I cant name them on here. You can get the holster from Zero one tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
                      its brilliant, its MASSIVE theres loads of massive hills and stuff,
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl0wrS_16go

im the one with the pistol at 5:34 and around 50 seconds.

its a really open site, well worth the 8 hour drive it took us to get up there
                      great video 101. i really like the WWII stuff. Armoured cars and jeeps too? really nice touch.

I feel inspired.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

its well worth it, our team have got 2 willys jeeps and a troop carrier sumb.

Comment

Aww withard do you not let her wear the multicam :p

Comment

ww2 airsoft does look rather awsum i may invest in some ss gear or british para uniform dunno which one tho??

Comment

i'd get brit para if i were you, im doing british stuff around christmas time,
                              i was going to do royal artillery, classic tommy look

Comment

ERmmm..

British para... Tbh.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X