X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Sand version of a Bowman headset from a HK website
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Ahh yea, well people have said they are adequate for airsoft but i dont know if its these, but something to do with the volume?

Comment

The PRR's.

Yes, it's good.

Haven't tried it out on a radio yet, but so far so good.

Quality isn't fantastic, but it won't break. Feels very comfortable, which is good considering the price. :D

Took 6 days to get here though.

Will get a review up and running once my handset arrives.

Comment

Eh dont say that... They just posted mine today .__. and some of the units have had PTT problems and volume problems, like they are REALLY Loud, but it can be solved by putting an 65 Hz Ohm Resistor inside the PRR. I was trying to get a real one of Gleebay but they where all knackered units :/
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

crap...

I've just put my name on it ! No returns now, eh? :D

Ah well.

Comment

Well Owain if you need someone to fix the volume problem give me a shout I'll link you up to feck and back with all the tuts and info you need

Comment

ooo, cheers. :D

Comment

im looking for a headset, will you let me know how it runs?
                  i was looking on the bay of e and found only bust ons, but i can get the pressy bit for like £21 from this site and the wiring loom to the radio. but the headset, im looking on the bay of e still

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
                    Lets play a gammmee yeeeyy

SPOT THE GHILLIE! this is an unedited, taken 2 minutes ago photo of my ghillie

That is epic!
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Thanks bud

im chuffed to bits over this, done something really well for once and impressed you lot

im one happy happy bunny

one rookie mistake however i may as well tell you all since the where i am picture is up

see after the mound where my head lies? the green grass there is flattened from me laying down originally and then i dug in under it but to be honest, no ones going to notice

Comment

wow u made a wooden ghillie! its amazing but i can see ur face easily in it ??
                        sigpic
                        9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

haha :D

Comment

few from weekend

sigpic
                            9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

Mini correct me if Im wrong but are you just face down in that photo? I demand weapon ready pics :p

Comment

cool dessie kit anyway romeo

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X