X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

thanks matey it took a while to get it where i want but im finally happy,

the helmet has been changed though will get updated pics of what it looks like now
    Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

swish, thats the only thing mine is missing apart from plce heh swap recently fell through for some

is the lining on yours a cut up car inner tube? if it is how did you actually attatch it?

Will get some pics of mine up soon .

Comment

the lining is the issue nbc boot strip cut off and stretched around so it just stays in place
        Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

very nice loadout
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

New pics soon in all my gear first pic my mate borrowed my ricas but i had been wearing it all weekend on cadet exercises
            secound pic is me at school raising money for H4H BADAS.

kit list from what i can remember

Warrior R.I.C.A.S
            2X Double 5.56mm mag pouches
            1X Command panel
            1X Double pistol mag pouch
            1X Medium utility pouch
            1X Large utility pouch
            1X Cargo pouch

Warrior drop leg rig
            1X Double 5.56mm mag pouches

Hatch knee pads
            Damascus interceptor X MX-30 gloves in black
            warrior black duty belt
            UBACS shirt
            Converse desert boots
            Soldier 95 trousers

Started the loadout with warrior kit last september next bunch of kit this september inbound good ol bdays . Any suggestions?? going for a UKSF look ish its gunna be abit messed up if i do get a MK18, but ah well helmet is on the list along with a Warrior blast belt, serpa and a tm meu and set up for that then i shall finnaly be done cant wait its sooo expensive

Comment

brit hybrid sorta laodout!

Comment

lovely jtrent almost the same as the look im near to finishing

Comment

I love webbing.

So I bought some!

Going to make it complete over time. Getting a couple more utility pouches tomorrow from the local surplus store, then maybe a hippo pad.

And yes, I will fold and tape the straps! :p

Comment

Does anyone roll with a Warrior belt kit?
                    I'm looking at buying one but I'd want some kind of suspenders to keep it secure against my waist/hips as not to interfere with the soon to be CIRAS.

I know warrior do their own suspender kit but its mighty expensive so I was wondering if there is an alternative Y-harness that I can use with it. It needs two clips at the front and back and I've only been able to see Y harnesses on ebay with two at the front and one at the rear.
                    SAVE OUR SPORT
                    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

New lid which is nearly done, just need to attach strobe to the back of it.

It started life as one of thies, which looked fake and to new realy

so after some spraying and wethering it now looks like this :P
                      (also sprayed my comtacs too :P)

Also have a game at the rock this sunday, im gessing its going to be hot so i did a light loadout im going to use insted of my warroir multcam plate carrier. This will hold 8 WE Mags,6 nades for the EGLM and a bottle of water :D

Comment

looks great bud-turtles will kicking ass, and ill be sweating mine off-i really need a light rig too.
                        'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

mad max i gotta hand it to u u look insane man how much did the nvgs cost u?

Comment

Max that is the henchest of all the hench helmets i have seen!
                            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat View Post
                              mad max i gotta hand it to u u look insane man how much did the nvgs cost u?
                              £130 with the j-arm of rich :P

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                                £130 with the j-arm of rich :P
                                :O have you seen all the helmets on the sales section? there was a few MICH helmets on here for 30-40 not to long ago
                                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X