Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

PMC/Contracter/Mercenary loadouts- if you do something well, dont do it for free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PMC/Contracter/Mercenary loadouts- if you do something well, dont do it for free!

Leaving aside all the politics, basically rebuilding a damaged country is big business. Large US firms getting contracts for oil, construction and all sorts. These companies pay private firms to protect their buildings and personnel. Same with TV crews, aid agencies etc. All looking for protection. If you look at the news there is various articles about PMC's and shootings. Especially when innocents are caught in the cross fire. Iraq may be dangerous, but it is not lawless.

Comment

Re: PMC/Contracter/Mercenary loadouts- if you do something well, dont do it for free!

hmm food for thought then.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
        i see
        but that meens they get payed to kill people?
        what would the buisness companys be doing in iraq anyway?
        the americans have taken all of iraqs oil havent they?
        PMC's are not payed to kill they are payed to defend/protect. Should a situation arise that they need to fire upon attackers they are covered by ones right to self defence (it just so happens they have to defend themselves rather alot in Iraq). Its not only American companies in Iraq, companies have decesended from all over the world to make some money from this situation. They are usually employed by either the US DoD or the Iraqi Government to help to protect services essential to rebuilding the countries infrastructure. As for the Americans taking all the oil... well thats just not quite true. The Iraqi government owns the oil wells and sells the oil to those countries that demand it and pay for it

Comment

My effort at a PMC style M4- ever so slightly inspired by MGS4, also by the big black guy's m4 in the pictures

Comment

I like the look of your m4 mate i think it would look better with something like an m900A on it instead of the m203 but if your going for an older version pmc loadout the ris m203 is a good choice for a shtf 40mm launcher.

If you want to go for a more standardised setup something like the m900 might be a better setup bud.
            theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

Cheers bulb, Im tending to agree with you there, not least because the ris gets a bit wobbly with the weight of a full metal m203! Not sure if I want an acm m900 though, will look into the pricings of a decent model

Comment

Do RIS-mounted 203s actually exist?

Comment

yes
                  TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
                  Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

Yes but they look nothing like the RIS Mounted ones you get in airsoft - apart from the scars EGLM.
                    I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

It's the reason I binned mine for a 'proper fit' M203'. That, and the profile was far to big.

Comment

PM'd dave,

as much help with a similar loadout would be great! =]

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...

Comment

oh, also, can i just make a point...

DynaCorp no longer exist..they changed their name, and are now known as DynCorp (they took away the A)

cheers, ;P

Comment

I am suprised no-one has considered anything other than M4's for this loadout.

I would prefer the following myself:
                            AK / G3: Very popular with the militant forces and means ammunition can be swapped in a tight situation.

FN2000 / FAMAS G2: Compact gun with good range and STANAG mag capable allowing ammo sourced from other friendlies to be used.

I have seen PMC pics with everything from M500 shotguns to XM8's.

The advantage of this type of loadout is you really can go for any gun you want to fit a situation unlike any solider or military based kit where you have a look to maintain.

'FireKnife'
                            68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                            Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

ok two things

Why Do they all insist on using Armalites? mainly talking about the british contractors

One knee pad why

Comment

I think the reason they all have Armalites is the same reason most airsofters do.

They are so many of them with so many bolt ons and other stuff (some pointless) that they can be built into what they want.

Also the fact they are the Americans main gun and most of those pics are either US or Brits (who are allied with them)
                                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spetsnazdave87 Find out more about spetsnazdave87
                                Working...
                                X