Help, im Re-starting Airsoft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help, im Re-starting Airsoft!

Your currently load out is pretty similar to what I wear when I go woodlanding, as I can't justify getting full blown Woodland kit when I'm mostly an urban player these days. Though I do find the Black Vest ruins the whole point of wearing DPM, so maby when money is not so tight I will get a proper vest.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Check out the M88 helmet in 'accessories for sale' for £20 if you were to do the CT look.

Comment

- i think you load out looks fine mate.

in my personal opinion - unless you are going for a very specific look (us marine, sas, counter terrorist etc) then i would say to hell with it all.

my old load out was a full german kit - got the whole lot bar a flack jacket.

now the german kit is very nice and it does an excellant job - but i think ive got to the point where i just dont care and i want things that work the best for me regardless of the look.

i would suggest that you do that - you find kit you like the look of and best suits your build, playing style etc

comfort is the way forward. - or maybe im just getting old. lol

best of luck
        kind regards
        mac
        Originally posted by Coz
        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

If your after a dpm chest rig, ive got a NI drivers vest. Its basically 4 ammo pouches, and 2 admin pouches, but mounted on the chest. Im going to be selling it, so look out tomorrow (Today) for it in the for sales section. Will post pics up tomorrow.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
          Working...
          X