Balkan Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Balkan Loadout

I'm liking it so far; if the hat seems a bit jarring (and the weather's not really allowing it lately) I recommend replacing it with maybe a beanie cap, or even a beret.
    In fact, I think a beret might just do the trick. Make sure it's not folded properly and it's worn wrong. And you should use every opportunity to wear aviator sunglasses in the safe zone.

Comment

Originally posted by bobtuskins View Post
      I'm liking it so far; if the hat seems a bit jarring (and the weather's not really allowing it lately) I recommend replacing it with maybe a beanie cap, or even a beret.
      In fact, I think a beret might just do the trick. Make sure it's not folded properly and it's worn wrong. And you should use every opportunity to wear aviator sunglasses in the safe zone.
      You see, you say the weather isn't allowing it, but not more than 5 mins after this photo was taken (Sunday), it rained, and rained damn hard!

As for the beret and aviators, they're a good idea to easily transform the kit to a cold-weather Eastern European militia loadout into an altogether more summery South American militia.
      Last edited by Machaon; 20 July, 2011, 00:08.
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Problem with the hat is that you can see it from a mile away like on sunday

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post

Black Vest

I know its not a chicom chest rig but why not?
          Guys have you seen that movie?

Don't want to be pedantic but there is so many technical errors.
          So serbian soldiers with Cz vz 58 - I don't think so.

If it wasnt full of people I know (people/actors in the movie not the real people) I would say rubbish but I say great movie.

And I am so sorry to sidetrack this thread, just couldnt resist.

Comment

It's pure cheese!

(P.S) Not quite sure how anyone would pull off the sniper look, without just looking like a rental player!

Comment

All you're missing is a bottle of Slivovic, plum brandy. I did 18 months out there and never saw a sober local soldier - on any side!

Comment

Spot the difference:

Originally posted by spindrift View Post
                Behind Enemy Lines is your friend for this one mate, lots of no specific types there. But what youve got seems pretty good so far. Are you thinking civilian militia or armed forces? I know I saw alot of locals in old american woodland trousers when i was serving out there.
                Originally posted by ferymark
                Behind Enemy Lines is your friend for this one mate, lots of no specific types there. But what youve got seems pretty good so far. Are you thinking civilian militia or armed forces? I know I saw alot of locals in old american woodland trousers when i was serving out there.
                Don't get me wrong, I mean I'm all for plagiarism, but seriously, the exact same post, word for word, a whole year later? You could have just quoted and saved yourself some face.
                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

It's a spambot, pay it no heed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Machaon I've been skirmishing since summer 2010. Find out more about Machaon
                  Working...
                  X