Camouflage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Camouflage

A bit of an odd mix of MARPAT trousers, a DPM smock and a RG plate carrier.

Comment

I've just got myself some A-Tacs FG, so I'll be using that in combination with my OD plate carrier and belt kit. Also discovered that Propper stuff seems to fit me better than any other clothing I've ever come across :D

Comment

tigers .Woodland ,desert and black. may get some multi terrain ones at some point.

Comment

A-tacs FG

Comment

• Claw gear SOCOM, team kit.

Comment

I am surprised nobody has even brought up Czech woodland yet.....it is one of the best woodland type camo's I have seen. Marpat works perfectly for the colder season, when the is more tree than bush, as the brown really blends in, in summer, I go for Dutch/English DPM.

Comment

• ive just gone all out and bought a replica m42 ww2 jump uniform. with 101st airborne badge. para trooper m1a1 webbing kit, m1 helmet and gaiters.
                (the savvy band of brothers fans may point out that the 101st ab didnt wear gaiters, as they wore full height boots, but the 101st ab glider men were given low tops and gaiters :D )

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Our team were Socom y Claw Gear, Or AOR2 as the yanks call it, with black tops and plate carriers. Doesnt blend in the best, but look the business
                  If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Other - got me some ABU got to love the digital tiger

Comment

A-TACS FG as it blends pretty damn well all year round at my regular sites.
                      Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

I wear Woodland with Pantera being ideal at this time of year and Blumentarn when I feel like it
                        AK 74 EBB x 2, RPK, AKS74U x 2 and G3 with Cetme Woodkit, TM AK47. Strichtarn Loadout, Blumentarn Loadout, Stassi Working Denims, DDR Police and Wache Regiment Walking out/parade uniform, Winter Strichtarn BDU, M56 Helmet and M56 Parade Helmet.

Comment

Atacs fg-brilliant all round

Comment

m81 woodland

Comment

other (x2) i wear ATACS-FG and a ghillie suit :D

i own multican but i dont wear it ( in fact im trying to sell it ) im trying to move away from proper camo ( but im getting some CB clothing i guess thats a form of camo )

Comment

Other.. French lizard pattern, i do have brit and us. Desert camo too but never wear em.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theMaskedairsofter Budget Airsofter Find out more about theMaskedairsofter
                                Working...
                                X