Camouflage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Camouflage

I'm going for plain ODs next game, keeping things old school compared to my usual A-TACS FG
    Fire Team Zulu
    Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
    http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

I wear Multicam and ACU but decided to choose the ACU as I think I will definitely wear that more!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cammi View Post
        I wear Multicam and ACU but decided to choose the ACU as I think I will definitely wear that more!
        *UCP

ACU is a type of clothing not a camouflage pattern. One can get Multicam, AOR1, anything and even DPM in ACU :D
        Fire Team Zulu

Comment

• I think someone said before, yes the camo is called UCP but it mostly called ACU becuase it was the first type of camo that was issued on a new uniform with a new cut. And now its a standard for most US uniforms as a cut.
          Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

To be crystal clear UCP stand for 'Universal Camouflage Pattern'.
            Similarly multicam can correctly be called OCP which stand for 'Operation Enduring Freedom Camouflage Pattern' which is what they named it after the US Army adopted the pattern finally agreeing that UCP wasn't terribly effective :D
            Fire Team Zulu

Comment

Desert tiger stripe for me all the way :D
              Originally posted by hellbound
              Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

• It's not an issued pattern, but I use Tigerstripe. I love it, and it's nowhere near as common as Multicam and DPM.
                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

French Lizard TAP 47/53...........BOOM.

Comment

[QUOTE=badger906;1048507]ive just gone all out and bought a replica m42 ww2 jump uniform. with 101st airborne badge. para trooper m1a1 webbing kit, m1 helmet and gaiters.
                    (the savvy band of brothers fans may point out that the 101st ab didnt wear gaiters, as they wore full height boots, but the 101st ab glider men were given low tops and gaiters :D )

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE

erm, hate to be a git but you'd still look really 'wrong' as glider troops wore normal infantry gear (it was a massive bone of contention) and didnt wear the m42 jump uniform.

Glider kit is gaiters, wool trousers, m41 field jacket and wool shirt. The jump uniform was just for people who jumped. Late war glider troops who had done a jump were allowed to wear jump boots but thats about it. I mean stuff it it's airsoft, wear what you want but if you want to be 'historical' lose the gaiters.

Comment

Full multicam

Comment

• Desert dpm... love it

Comment

Multicam top & PC, AOR1 Trousers doesn't look too bad in my opinion :D
                          WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

Im going to give my Jack Pike english oak hunting gear a go some time as I am sure it would work well.

Comment

Real tree type civilian hunting camo. Jack Pyke English Oak is my personal choice combined with some elastic bands and a bit of natural vegetation from the surrounding area.

Better than any military disruptive pattern that I've seen.

Either that or jeans and tee shirt with what ever colour belt/vest/straps i have laying around.
                              “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                                Real tree type civilian hunting camo. Jack Pyke English Oak is my personal choice combined with some elastic bands and a bit of natural vegetation from the surrounding area.

Better than any military disruptive pattern that I've seen.

Either that or jeans and tee shirt with what ever colour belt/vest/straps i have laying around.

I agree its got to be better than my usual head to toe multicam but I love dressing up to play toy soldiers lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theMaskedairsofter Budget Airsofter Find out more about theMaskedairsofter
                                Working...
                                X