This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warrior R.I.C.A.S

yeah why not, the opened a new GOoutdoors near where i live and its AMAZING haha got me some new boots from there
    TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

I know for definite the US Army and Marines use OTV's, both in ACU and Coyote Brown. As for the rangers, if you can send us a picture I'm sure I can figure out mate, as the ones I've found of google are only 1/12th figures.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Is there anyone here who has a Warrior RICAS Compact?? I have a RICAS Compact in OD, but it doesn't open out at the sides like the other Warrior's do. I was dissapointed with mine when my mate showed me his Warrior (not a compact like mine) and his opend up fully from the side with Velcro.

With the Compact, you undo two clips on the inside at the sides, and the velcro straps on the shoulders. But it still means you have to get it on & off over your head. Bit of a pain compared to the ease with which I saw him getting his on.

Comment

Originally posted by simonmtchll View Post
          are you kidding me, that would singlehandedly be the most amazing thing ever. Whilst this thread is still up does anybody know what vest the U.S army rangers use?
          depends if you wanna wear acu or us woodland.
          acu its the new stuff, as nun-chuck said, otv
          us woodland then its that link i sent you
          Last edited by crotmate; 7 June, 2009, 11:21.
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
          Originally posted by N3ADS
          Is this you talking from experience ?..
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

There is the osprey if you want a dpm platecarrier/molle base
            But i only know of it in ddpm at the moment

Comment

CombatKit do a DPM plate carrier... its not a releasable one but its a damn good peice of kit

Comment

If your looking for a us woodland ranger they use the otv in well us woodland :P
                Also looking on a quick search they have a few small plate carriers made for them

Comment

The Interceptor OTV is in the process of being phased out. The USMC have already replaced it with the MTV (however this maybe also be replaced due to poor design). They also use the Eagle Industries scalable plate carrier, in special forces units. The US Army is currently replacing all OTVs with the IOTV, which is a better armoured, lighter, releaseable version of the OTV. Basically the OTV is on the way out.

Comment

Whats the MTV

Comment

thanks for all the posts guys, looks like im going to need to do some more research :P
                      TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

Originally posted by Sisko View Post
                        Is there anyone here who has a Warrior RICAS Compact?? I have a RICAS Compact in OD, but it doesn't open out at the sides like the other Warrior's do. I was dissapointed with mine when my mate showed me his Warrior (not a compact like mine) and his opend up fully from the side with Velcro.

With the Compact, you undo two clips on the inside at the sides, and the velcro straps on the shoulders. But it still means you have to get it on & off over your head. Bit of a pain compared to the ease with which I saw him getting his on.
                        I have the compact and yes it does open at the side with velcro - you have to undo the front three mag pouches - pull them up and then you can undo either side
                        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Ok, if anybody cares :p i went with a tan warrior ricas w/ full ddpm and a UBAC, i must admit, it looks pretty damn good. I look sorta pmc, more british army though

Comment

Originally posted by simonmtchll View Post
                            i went with a tan warrior ricas w/ full ddpm
                            Exactly the same as me :D

Comment

Originally posted by cyberi4n View Post
                              I have the compact and yes it does open at the side with velcro - you have to undo the front three mag pouches - pull them up and then you can undo either side
                              Ahhhh right.....I shall give that a go tonight then and see what the results are. Cheers for the help though mate :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonmtchll I like airsoft. Find out more about simonmtchll
                              Working...
                              X