X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a new BDU set but do not know what pattern....more inside

Hello all.

Like title im looking for a new BDU pattern to wear

its for GZ urban as well as GZ woodland.

So

Its to do with my Revolver loadout

What do you think

Pictures will be nice please and thank you.

Re: I want a new BDU set but do not know what pattern....more inside

revolver ocelot loadout - thats if you have an SAA
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

How many kits will that be then mini? :P

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Cowboy boots.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCDqjpkC_fo
          SAVE OUR SPORT
          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Comment

An Ocelot loadout? Thats... different.
              Your hardest part should be finding a Single Action Army, but as for gear, in MGS2 he wears a russian floral camo- 'FLORA' i believe, and you'll need a black duster style coat. IF its a young Ocelot, he doesnt wear a BDU like the rest of his unit, he wears a black uniform, as Evansy posted, so youll need black trousers and a black shirt/jacket. You ALMOST want to look a little bit Gestapo
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Pope this the 4th loadout!!! loool

I have a Tanaka SAA

SO HAHHHHHHHHHHH

anyway

lol

Erm i wont suit a long coat, but floras are a possibility, will be getting a belt with inert shells and holster in black

ill skip the spurs on the boots lol

erm yea ok revolver ocelot loadout it is without the long coat however

will get pics up of my saa tomorrow

erm flora, is it desert flora or woodland
                Last edited by MiniSnipa; 20 July, 2009, 23:05.

Comment

Alright mate, calm down.

If your going to do an Ocelot look, do the young ocelot if you dont want to wear the coat, as the old Ocelot wears that coat most of the time, except for some points on Arsenal gear, youd look much better off with the young look, unless you threw off the coat everytime you got in a fight then shot through it
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Yea that wouldnt be practical, however id still look stupid in a red beret and black suit trust me

Comment

i can just see him throwing the coat up then shooting through it while spinning round to shoot the enemies behind him :P
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Yea, only way thats possible if the coat was made out of paper lol

anyway lets keep on topic

so..

Flora required long coat but ill look stupid with long coat

Young ocelot ill look even more like an idiot with black gear and bright red beret

Comment

then get a team together and do this

Comment

ERghhh no just no

Comment

Would it be wrong of me to suggest trench coat Mafia?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                              Working...
                              X