X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want a new BDU set but do not know what pattern....more inside

GUYS!!!!

I will look like an actual tit with a long coat, you need to be 6 feet or more to pull it off

PLEASE! keep on topic

NO more trench coats and black young ocelot stuff

it just wont suit me

Comment

Didn't you have a downed pilot thing a while back? Would that not look better with just a pistol?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Mate if you want to do an OCELOT look, thats your choice- otherwise you'll just look like a dude with a revolver
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

That was sniperian

Aviev i wanted some new bdus to suit my revolver so it would make sense to a ocelot look but get rid of the coat just wont work

Comment

Ah yeah ofc!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

If you want to do a good look with a revolver, maybe you should do a WW1 or WW2 officer look- ie some Khaki BDUs and such, as that will look pretty good
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C

Comment

Hm we shall see, trying to source flora bdus are hard

these look cool

Comment

Found flora on fleabay but all the trousers are too big by 2 inches

anyway

Its quite id suit a revolver ocelot loadout since my name is Adam i just cant see my self in a long coat, very much so going around woodland

Comment

get a cival war styled loadout with blue jacket etc
                    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

No thats worse than me wearing a long coat

Comment

Why dont you just go for a loadout thats camoflagued, no need to base a loadout round a pistol.

Comment

i dont really get how you could base a loadout on a single action pistol as your primary

Comment

He wants to show off his new revolver, and nothing wrong with that, its just a tad impractical, as he kinda wants to base his look on Revolver Ocelot (a character in a video game for those who dont know) but doenst want to wear either of the distinctive items of clothing worn by the character- hence the problem

Comment

If you don't want to do any of the Ocelot loadouts then there's only one more option for a SAA based loadout.

:p

Failing that you could always knock together something with a firefly feel to it or just wear a western gun belt with modern kit to give yourself a unique look on the skirmish field.

Comment

http://crumaharashop.com/?page_id=26

If not, flora BDUs but definitely not the Czech ones you just showed us Mini! Theyre absolutely horrid
                                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                                Working...
                                X