Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Certain Patches....Would skirmish sites mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certain Patches....Would skirmish sites mind?

Hey all.

I recently purchased a patch that said "Hi F*ck Face"(although minus the asterix....just going by forum rules).

After purchasing, I thought that actually, would some people be offended by the use of rude patches?

So this is why I ask you.

"Would you be offended by a rude patch such as Hi F*ck Face, or would you take it with a laugh?"

Also, do certain sites have rules on rude patches? I know some sites dont allow you to openly swear.

Re: Certain Patches....Would skirmish sites mind?

I find it as a laugh as we alll take the p*ss out of each other ( only well known playes to well known players ) eg as i go every week they all gang up on me and chase me round the barn when im the last one and tbh i Sh&t my pants with 5 players onn me

i think most people who take it as a offence would need a life IMO :D

Comment

I haven't heard of any that ban it but I suppose it's possible.

I wear my "Suprise Cock Fags!" patch with pride, "Call your hits b*tch!" pending.

Comment

I also wear a "Surprise C*ock Fags" patch, if any site disagree it's easy enough to ask you to remove it!

Comment

I've not yet seen a patch banworthy yet

Comment

Swearing ones I dont mind, they are a good laugh, I cant stand the Pork Eating Crusader patch, that is offensive
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

it depends on the players who are there aswell as the site owners.
              i was wearing my haji don't surf shirt and was asked to remove it as someone took offence to it.
              i then asked them if they were a surfer and the replied no, so i asked "why are you offended by a factual shirt then?"
              but it all depends on peoples attitude.

i was asked to remove my "how about f*ck off?" shulder patch on my jacket by a police officer as he deemed it a public order offence. but the pork eating crusader one was fine
              rolleyes.jpg
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

hehe good stuff. Well I reckon C*ck Fags is worse than F*ck Face, so I think Im safe!

Still got space left on my rig! Got a Nomads patch and the F*ck Face patch...gonna fill the last bit either with a UK flag, or something like one of the monkey patches, or anotehr rude one.

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
                  it depends on the players who are there aswell as the site owners.
                  i was wearing my haji don't surf shirt and was asked to remove it as someone took offence to it.
                  i then asked them if they were a surfer and the replied no, so i asked "why are you offended by a factual shirt then?"
                  but it all depends on peoples attitude.

i was asked to remove my "how about f*ck off?" shulder patch on my jacket by a police officer as he deemed it a public order offence. but the pork eating crusader one was fine
                  rolleyes.jpg
                  lol :P.

Comment

It's nearly as bad as custom designing a high quality patch, manufacturing it as a limited edition and then some f#c@er reproducing a cheap copy. Long live copyrights....
                    The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                      It's nearly as bad as custom designing a high quality patch, manufacturing it as a limited edition and then some f#c@er reproducing a cheap copy. Long live copyrights....
                      hehe...I believe I MAY know what patch your talking about there .

I must say, I was dissapointed to find out that my limited edition "only 25 in the world" patch has now been reproduced for everyone!

Comment

You guessed correctly
                        The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

I wear the Hey Fu*k Face patch, everyone loves it! So much so, the rest of my team have got them. Which in my opinion ruins it. I wear on occasion my "Official Camel Toe Inspector" patch and even my mrs doesnt bat an eyelid!

But then, my team and I have been accused of being arrogant, self centred, elitist pr*cks (usually by those we kick up and down the airsoft field) before so we dont really care!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                            You guessed correctly
                            ah well! You can make a new version of the patch, perhaps with 2 stars on it instead of 1, and call it the "The Chosen N*****"

Comment

In fact I've got a handful of originals left so if anyone would like one I will accept all requests for consideration. Anyone who would like one just needs to tell me in 50 words of less why they should be considered to be allowed to wear an original NOMAD patch..... Offer closes Monday night. Each one comes personally signed by Muzzy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
                              Working...
                              X