Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Certain Patches....Would skirmish sites mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Certain Patches....Would skirmish sites mind?

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Morale patches? Morale? Since when do airsofters need morale? This isn't front-line combat...
    Oh well you know....morale CAN get low when its a whole 3 hours until lunch break and people are hungry.

Comment

Morale can get low quite easily, especially when youre up against a wall of teflon coated twotone CoD warriors. Its not just front line troops that suffer from morale, it affects everyone and anyone that has to work as a team, from special forces to footballers, SWAT teams to office workers, if part or all of the team are losing morale then it affects everyones performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
        Yeah, somehow I don't think kids are that stupid.
        I think the Pork-Eating Crusader patch is foul though.
        It is not Asians you offend but Jews, Muslims and technically Christians, but no-one notices that section in the old testament.
        Taking the mick a bit out of nationality is alright, as there is always two sides to that, but taking the mick out of someone's religion, being such a contentious issue- is not a good idea, imho.
        It is far worse to take the mick out of someone's nationality than someone's religion. You choose to be religious but you do not choose your nationality.

Comment

I think when people get there teeth shot out of nose bleeding from a hit they swear so why not have a patch like that ?

Would you be allowed to post a pic of it ?
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

If someone made a MLP patch or an equestria home guard patch that would offend me, the sig offends me enough as it is........................

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
            You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
            Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
              It is far worse to take the mick out of someone's nationality than someone's religion. You choose to be religious but you do not choose your nationality.
              People need to not care so much.

If an American or Frenchman or anyone else called me a "Fog breathing tea drinking limey fag" Id just laugh and break out the tea and crumpets.

Things are only insulting/offensive if youre so thin skinned you allow yourself to be insulted by it. If someone told me my mother is an overwieght lady of the night with a strong preference for african american male genitalia and performs various intimate acts with barnyard animals, Id just tell them "Yep, by the way she told me to let you know you still owe her a tenner for that last visit"

Too many people taking things too seriously, lifes to short to be worried about stupid things like "that patch might offend someone", and in all honesty when was the last time you played airsoft with a muslim or middle eastern gentlemen anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                I think when people get there teeth shot out of nose bleeding from a hit they swear so why not have a patch like that ?

Would you be allowed to post a pic of it ?
                This is the patch. If it gets deleted it gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                  Team knobber lol

What is with the offence of pork eating crusader? i thought it was meant to be a play off of what the bad guys called the invaders, crusaders.
                  Its offensive to Arabs/Muslims because the US troops who where those are in Irag/Afganistan basically saying we are crusader in your country, Just like the crusades from back in the day.

Its like saying if the USA was ever flooded with Muslim/Arab troops who were there to fight US insurgents/Terorists and the Arab sodiers had
                  patches saying stuff like Infidel killer or Jihadi hit squad I am sure the general public would not be to pleased to see something that is offensive to them on soldiers that are supposed to be liberating the country.
                  AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Well thats the dark and scary world of military humour!

Well id say more the weird demented deluded world of mil spec monkey but hey ho not too far off

Comment

I think a yellow holocaust star is about the most offensive you could get but it might be valid in a ww2 game
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post

See that depends Remember nationality is different to race. , People have now become very nationalistic. However I have noticed that with Muslims you can take the piss out of their country or nationality and they dont care but anything to do with religion and its killing time. With most people here in the Uk you can take the mick out of Christianity and nobody bats an eyelid, people are more proud to say they are English than Christian. So it varies, for young white males its an identity to say 'I am English' as English implies white, thats why so many people I work with dont say I am British as British means every colour under the rainbow now. Whilst younger Muslims I work say they are Muslim. Both groups if asked nationality will say British but if asked 'what are you' then you either get English or Muslim. (Or sometimes English Muslim).

I might be digressing now, I forgot my point as I am getting late for a night shift, should have left home 20min ago, Damn you zero one
                        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

I did LOL pretty hard when I saw the patch it looks a bit like a logo but I cant think what one north face or helly hanson maybe ?

Who`s mr smashy ?

and you can only wear a pork eating crusader patch if you eat the correct amount of pork Id say 2 lbs a day should be the requirement
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                            I did LOL pretty hard when I saw the patch it looks a bit like a logo but I cant think what one north face or helly hanson maybe ?

Who`s mr smashy ?

and you can only wear a pork eating crusader patch if you eat the correct amount of pork Id say 2 lbs a day should be the requirement
                            hehe yeah your right its based on north face that hiking company. Which is why I like it so much...put it on a shirt and people think the shirts been made by North Face until they get closer lol.

And Ive no idea who Mr Smashy is. I suspect thats been pasted onto the image later by someone else :P

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
                              Yeah, somehow I don't think kids are that stupid.
                              I think the Pork-Eating Crusader patch is foul though.
                              It is not Asians you offend but Jews, Muslims and technically Christians, but no-one notices that section in the old testament.
                              Christians are not bound by the Old Testament Laws (such as not eating pork) like Jews are. Through his death, Jesus made a new covenant (Bible reference: Luke 22v20). It's not by works that people earn salvation, but by grace (God's free gift of forgiveness of sins and eternal life in Heaven) through faith in His sacrifice.

However, I agree with your point, "pork-eating crusader" isn't exactly culturally sensitive. There's a line between squaddie humour and bravado, and downright offensiveness, and I'd probably say that particular patch is quite close to the mark.
                              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

unless they really do eat a hell of a lot of pork and use fire pig aegs lol
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
                                Working...
                                X