Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Certain Patches....Would skirmish sites mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Certain Patches....Would skirmish sites mind?

Im sure 11 year olds hear worse swearing at school etc than reading and understanding a patch.
    I agree, people need to get a sense of humour and not take things to serious

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Necro post ftw
      Originally posted by tackle
      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
        Who cares if someone's offended. No-one died from being offended. It's not like being offended gives you cancer...

I have a Pork Eating Crusader tshirt, and a fair few of the MSM patches. And I'd rather go home than have to take them off. They're a great laugh, and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Love 'em! In fact I love one of them so much I have a variation of it tattooed on me:

People need to lighten up.

It's the name of Jack Burton's (Kurt Russell's) truck, in Big Trouble In
        Little China.
        Offence starts wars... and I hear it funds terrorism

Also, where is that tattoo on you? And dont say your penis lol
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

i dont care what patches people wear as long as one doesnt apear saying paras are shit lol(that would be fighting talk)

Comment

If Religion and offence creeps into Airsoft where I know the best humoured, good natured ppl dwell then it really has gone down hill.
            Its about time ppl stop hiding behind it. Its all in good fun so who cares? If I saw a guy in robes wearing a home made bomb vest strapped on him running through a forest i'd wet myself, if I saw jesus running behind him in white drapes with a crown of thorns and a m240 i'd laugh even harder...
            C'mon.... get with it lol. Its all in good fun :D

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
            Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
            UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
            Working...
            X