Tan boots with DPM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tan boots with DPM?

I got a pair on the new Lowa desert Elite boots from ebay, really comfy and the latest issue to UK Forces...really strong and comfy...they retail for about £120, but you can get them off ebay for anything from £25...really sweet...and look good with DPM still...
    Originally posted by rockinrobin
    52 asterisks! Is that a forum record for one post?

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
      Personal preference mate just saw a picture of American woodland which is just a copy of dpm in my eyes

and doesn't look bad to be honest

but id dirty them up.

i need new boots as well but black
      with the us rippin off the dmp i couldn't agree more, BUT you should dirty them up a bit before gowin out or elce you will stick out if you play in woodland

Comment

i dunno.. depends. i always thought in theory that it would clash a bit...
        .::ICS M4 CQB Carbine::.

Comment

I second the LOWA Desert Elite as well. brill boots
          Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by NULL View Post
            with the us rippin off the dmp i couldn't agree more, BUT you should dirty them up a bit before gowin out or elce you will stick out if you play in woodland
            Give the yanks some credit... US woodlands a development of ww2 and vietnam era ERDL, which they mostly came up with on their own!

It was digital camo they ripped off from the canadians

Comment

desert boots (mine are altama) are fine, I have a pair which I always wear with my British DPM!
              [QUOTE=archangel;463445]. At the end of the day, we are (generally) a group of young or middle aged white men playing with toys guns in the woods, never forget this.

Comment

i wear magnums 365 days a year.

got 2 pairs

1 summer
                1 winter with sypatex

there beat up but still rocking both still water proof and both still solid as a rock. they just look like they have been run over.

there the best boots i have ever owned. i have huge problems with boots as i have broken both my feet and ankles and ripped all the ligaments badly several times over the years.

the magum support every place there suppose to there flexible and comfortable i considered the oakley but could not jsutify the cost when i could buy 2 pairs of magum for the price.

(mine are black but who cares)

Comment

Just got an email from Polimil saying that Magnum have discontinued the Magnum Elite Spider Desert boots, and that they will be brining out a replacement line but can not give a date when.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Another Find out more about Another
                  Working...
                  X