Need advice for molle plate carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need advice for molle plate carrier

Have finally order a Flyye RRV in RG as I was looking for a lightweight setup.

Wanted to go for the Pantac one with the MBSS Hydratation pack. But I don't know if it can fit me.

Do you know if the Pantac MBSS Hydratation pack fit the Flyye RRV. I have read that it doesn't fit the EI but nothing about the Flyye. I prefer the Pantac one as the MBSS from Flyye seems to need the back panel.
    If you don't know, Ask. I you know, Share.

Comment

Re: Need advice for molle plate carrier

Originally posted by wyattwolf View Post
      Worth phoning said dealer as sometimes their site is not accurate for stocked items. For example they don't list any individual pouchs in black but called to enquire and they do sell a few different pouchs and they had what I wanted, well I'm hoping its what I want, a double 40mm grenade pouch that I hope my BFGs fit in and by the dimensions given to me they should. Plus their postage is cheaper if you ask for royal mail instead of courier!
      Apologies, above post wont make sense as the original post was removed for mentioning the trader I brought my plate carrier from. I use a Warrior recon plater carrier. £55 for basic plate carrier; I've added extra M4 pouches, 2 smoke pouches for my BFGs, small admin panel, double pistol mag pouch, radio pouch and a utility pouch (both mounted on the back). Its a good OD, I'm not sure if its the same shade as ranger green but I think its a tidy piece of kit and cheaper than getting a RICAS system.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Flanbix Find out more about Flanbix
      Working...
      X