What company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What company?

Thanks everyone, its been a big help, think Ill settle for the JG G36... just have to decide to go C or K :D

Edit, assuming JG do a K version, if not the C is all good

Comment

Yeah they do a K and E version!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I've had the C for well over 2 years, no issues at all, not upgraded it in any way. Recently added the E to my arsenal, recommended!

Comment

Hmmm I dont think Ive seen the E type, any major differences? Ill go have a look at one.

Comment

Yeah, its F**king huge :P comes in Scoped and Non scoped version (if I were you I would get what ever version you want in non scoped variant)

Comment

Well blow me down just googled one, that thing has an epic long barrel on it! Looks good for semi sniper shops with aeg?

To be honest the E looks way too big, so think the C or K will do fine lol, Ill probably go with the C, as it looks shorter, dunno tho... K looks like it would take a luancher better!

Comment

K takes a launcher better than the C for sure, also the K still has the folding stock if you need to move a bit more freely with it oh and as I remember the K front end takes a larger battery.

Comment

K sounds handier all round then, think it would still be portable enough? Larger battery would deffo be a plus. Has anyone here got a G36c/k with that 5000 round magazine on it? Id be interested to see how well it works!

Comment

See if you can borrow a large battery griped G36 and/or a nade launcher'd one.

Especially with the launcher, very front heavy!

Comment

Size wise the E isnt too bad. Its the same size as an M16 with the added bonus of a folding stock. The K is about the same as an M4 and the C is about the same as an M4 CQBR.

Personally I'd go with the K over the C as the longer barrel will give you slightly better accuracy over range and the K rail kit looks flash. I'd get the one with the C style top rail tho so you can add your own choice of sight.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bandeen Find out more about Bandeen
                      Working...
                      X