Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PMC Milsims?

Originally posted by Counting Count View Post
    Some players and 'softers as another staffer calls players, can and will play within the guidelines, some will not.
    Sorry… what?

Comment

MilSim = Military Simulation, therefore wearing a military issue camouflage will play a fairly big part in team loadouts allowed at an event.

Stop being a cheap skate Ben and buy yourself some camo, sick of seeing you dressed like a homeless tramp every time you play. :D

Comment

I'm one of a few staff at a site, one of my colleagues (another staffer) calls players either "softers" or "players" (and sometimes SOFTIES) will play with the knowledge that one (or more) groups / individuals will read the rules, and there fore will play within the given rules, however, though the majority (of airsofters) want relatively easy delineations between sides.

I do not agree with what either Crash or Roxy state that you have to have a set of camouflage for a game, I've written and ran games that are "Mil-sim" where it has been a STANDING MILITARY force against an aggressive, MERCENARY force, everything is dependent on your location and your local player base.
        Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
          MilSim = Military Simulation, therefore wearing a military issue camouflage will play a fairly big part in team loadouts allowed at an event.

Stop being a cheap skate Ben and buy yourself some camo, sick of seeing you dressed like a homeless tramp every time you play. :D
          I still look better than you as well!

Comment

F&O Anzio Camp did a mercenary event where dress code was PMC (black shirt and jeans generally), Desi-tan, Green and then African militia...
            WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
            After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

i play the stirling events, if you go dbr which is civillian dress, you can wear pretty much what you want with a red shemagh, a fair few guys there were pmc looking so id have a look at that if i were you

Comment

Cheers guys. Will take Roxys advice and just buy some cheap DPM and DDPM for events that are specific I think

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                Working...
                X