Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Advice on CQB urban Loadout (well outfit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice on CQB urban Loadout (well outfit)

Originally posted by cracking day View Post
    Camouflage is designed to work at distances of more than 300m. Movement will give you away before your fancy pants. When you are on top of people, you can wear a pink tutu!

Kit placement and skill is what's needed over Camouflage!
    Exactly Right, you do not need camo for CQB! And you could quite ahappily keep your vest and gear black and wear a lighter camo like ACU or multicam if you are worried about looking cool, I like the contrasting look.
    Also I would not recommed a viper leg holster as they are not every quick, my viper one also banged around like hell when I tried to run, and I was always banging it in CQB. Although removing the extesion peice and using it like that will also help against this so it is higher up.
    sigpic

Никто, кроме нас
    Nobody, but us

Comment

Agree with what Cracking day has written, but for a bit of a change and if you want to look a little different, Urban ATACs might be worth a look?
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Black kit is marginally more visable, but ultimately when you are so close, it doesn't matter. I would go for black personally, it's what I run for CQB and I think it looks great, although I hear Bunker 51 is quite dusty, and your black kit comes out grey...

Really it's about looking cool, and a base of black tactical kit will let you match it with urban digital, all black kit, or jeans an a t shirt - it's a very flexible base for cqb.

Comment

i wear tiger stripe and od plate carrier and that works every where i go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kanako Find out more about Kanako
          Working...
          X