PMC Loadout Suggestions/Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PMC Loadout Suggestions/Help

Have you considered a black fleece? I wear a black pullover fleece in the winter and my loadout is similar to what you've got so far. A black fleece wouldn't be out of place and they're practical

Comment

I agree with those that have said the black softshell. Great for airsoft and would look great with a PMC loadout
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Mine for winter old picture so M4 is different now. Jumper is from Trespass bit pricey but was lovely in Afghan winters and worked well for softing aswell.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's mine, it tends to change every now and then but i like to think of my loadout as PMC even if it isnt spot on or i use to much stuff

Last edited by Jez Armstrong; 8 December, 2011, 19:36.

Comment

Any decent places for a black fleece of some sort?

Comment

i got a really good Bench one from TKmaxx for like £12!

Comment

If you have a Costco card they've got some very cheap Craghoppers soft shells and fleeces and some decent Regatta stuff all around the £25 mark!

Comment

seeing as people are helping with pictures, I will too!

Just a belt set up...

Comment

@ Boo-Sabum Ben - I've seen your gear at Outpost but pics will still come in handy

Comment

Haha I know, I recognise that fence and barricade in your picture Anything you need pictures of specifically?

Comment

Nothing specific atm. I'm also going to pick up a Beige pair of the Oakley gloves. Prefer them to the black version they have. Obviously need a black fleece too and that's all I can think of atm really. Oh and I definately need a new holster for my G18c but not sure what sort of platform I should get etc

Comment

Id go for a serpa. Not sure on whether the 18c fits serpas because of the switch though.

Dont settle on black just because. Greys look quite good too. And dont be afraid to kick it in jeans!

Really, the best thing you can do, is just wear outdoors gear and not look like you give a shit how it looks. Which most of us are terrible at.

Comment

Found a pair of Beige trousers too along with the Beige/Khaki Oakley gloves. Suppose they wont look bad with my OD vest
                            Last edited by Vulcan Raven; 8 December, 2011, 22:46.

Comment

Boo's line about not giving a shit how it looks, got to disagree a bit.
                              Remember, as a PMC you would, initially at least, be the public face of a company so you have to have a bit of a professional look and appearance to you and not just look like a bag of spanners, hence the team would all wear matching trousers and company logo'd polo shirt for example.
                              Yes there is scope to vary it but if you are trying to duplicate the looks of Aegis, Olive, Controlled Risks, Sandline, Xe and so on, you have to look professional.
                              sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

How about this for bottoms? This is the beige version. The khaki looked too 'brown' so not sure if it would match the gloves as they are 2 shades

Obviously everyone knows what the Oakley gloves look like so not posting pic of that.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vulcan Raven Airsoft'in since 9th Jan 2011 Find out more about Vulcan Raven
                                Working...
                                X