Your dream Webbing/Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your dream Webbing/Vest

Hi guys want some input and some friendly banter going on so.

What is your favourite load carrying equipment

for me its this

The dragon .338 Sniper webbing suit costing £140

Custom built webbing for Snipers.This rig is specially designed with exterior pockets for the .338 magazines.(Pic shows a £180 version but gives a good impression of the overall look).

The .338 Snipers Webbing has been designed by a Local Sniper, This model features Fixed Female Clips, PVC Lined Utilities and Ammos, Smoke and Grenade Pouches and 2 FFD Pouches on the Lids. What makes it more special are the .338 Mag Pouches on top of the Utility pouches, designed for use whilst laying up.

So whats your favourite or dream design

Re: Your dream Webbing/Vest

Having a dream vest lol.
    As long as it holds what you need to carry in the field then its good, I go for a molle platform as it is easy to add remove depending on how/where you are playing

Comment

Fair enough Ells, but isnt there a load carrying piece of equipment that makes you think "Damn ill look so cool and professional in that"

Comment

I wish someone made one like the Viper vest, nice and tight fitting with no huge pouches.. makes it easier to crawl and crouch in mine

BUT the only problem with my viper vest is that it doesnt have a built in pistol holster. I would like one like that with a LEFT HANDED pistol holster that could fit a Tm deagle
        haha

and it should be tight fitting on the deagle, so that the heavy gun doesnt jangle about when you run like it does in the drop leg holsters -.-

oh and one pouch on the side should be perfect size for a 3000 bottle of bbs

and possibly some padding on the inside so when you have to duck for cover quick you dont get stabbed by the corners of your own magazines strapped to your front!

deagle holster is the most important part for me though...
        Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

For when im not sniping it has to be the Warrior RICAS, they just look awesome.

I havent decided for when im sniping yet, but it will be some kind of PLCE Belt kit.

Bert.

Comment

Cool bert warrior ricas looks really cool

The dragon vest i showed up top will be for when i ditch my life as a woodland sniper (techniquely training) then just like the real deal head on out to the dust bowl that is the rock, and get the vest and D/DPM, obviously i will be keeping my woodland gear because id still like to play there

Comment

i want a high quality version of the viper spec ops vest....

the shoulder pads are awesome

Comment

at the minute im digging my arktis 1601 battle vest.

they make them with actual troops in mind and as such have a lifetime warranty, and the best thing: they are all british made!

enough room to store up to 20 m4 mags over 4 pouches, 2x water bottle/utility pouches, 2x ffd pouches, and a horizontal knife/compass pouch.

only cost me 40 quid as well!

Comment

For me moowcow Arktis ghillie vest for woodland then the beautiful dragon sniper webbing for the rock in Weymouth

and the arktis ghillie vest is used by the royal marines, only difference being they cut the lower end off to make it bum length

Comment

bum length lol..

yeah arktis as a company supply the military and security companies with a varying array of products, all of which appear to be very well built.

i miss my old ghillie suit, wasnt an arktis based one, webtex i believe, but alas i sold it to strettman a while ago..

also forgot the 1601 has a big ass hydration pouch built into the back as well.

cal

Comment

A Hgsi Weesatch fully kitted out

Or unrealisticly all my equipment magnetised to a battle armour

Comment

well said tommy b haahah im in hysterics!

mine wouuld have to be:
                        5.11 VTAC LBE MOLLE vest in OD
                        2x Warrior double m4 mag pouches in OD
                        2x warrior grenade pouches in OD
                        warrior small horizontal utility pouch in OD
                        warrior large utility pouch in OD
                        blackhawk leg holster in OD
                        Spectre single point sling in OD
                        magnum combat boots (not sure which model)

if only i could afford it!!

Comment

My RICAS is the ultimate platform for assault...not sniping, but with an M4 and a sh*t load of ammo this loadout is unstoppable:

Warrior RICAS compact with plate in front to maintain structure.
                          cargo pouch on back, holding hydation and comms, and essentials like food.
                          9x double M4 pouches with retention straps.
                          command panel, with map storage.
                          3x small pouches on command panel for spares.
                          Dump pouch, don't attempt to effectively reload without a dump pouch!
                          TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
                          Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

Shame, oh well, would of been nice if china did accommodate for snipers.

Believe it or not, they are vests made for snipers, this one by eagle industries

British snipers just use their plate carriers with pouches on them and webbing some times.
                            Last edited by MiniSnipa; 22 February, 2009, 14:12.

Comment

you can always turn a ghillie into an assault vest in it own right though...

as a sniper you carry little, ammo, maybe water, speed loader...thats about it, for other stuff you go back to safe zone or hook up with theam mates.

you can were a warrior belt rig, thats the ammo and speedloader tucked out of the way, and you can carry things under your ghillie..

i know that makes no sense, but you basically wear small thing, under a ghillie suit
                              TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
                              Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                              Working...
                              X