Your dream Webbing/Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your dream Webbing/Vest

Yea, looking at the sniper one pictures and the boys seem to be wearing these vests,

Sorry this picture isnt a clear indication of what that vest is

i gathered this vest is catered for their SA80's mainly and then use their drag bags and other things for their sniper, now looking at a picture of the latest snipers i could find to my surprise the carrying equipment they use vary drastically, some are wearing normal webbing, others the vest like sgt dan mills is wearing, and too my surprise i managed to pick out a guy wearing the dragon supplies sniper webbing.

Comment

I'd just wear a molle belt, stick the pouches on that and be done with it. thats what I use for CQB and Woodland. I really don't see the point in wearing a vest, for airsoft anyway. All you have to carry is your mags, radio, BB's and water. Anything else you can just go back to the car for. It doesnt weigh you down and is very manuverable, plus you can add or take things away depending on use.

Comment

that is a fair point i suppose.
        although i like having my RICAS fully loaded and most the time i manage to fill it =]

Ps. Sniper one is such an awesome book
        TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
        Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

See, when I see people with RICAS vests and that when I play CQB, I think, what is the point? Fair enough they look cool, but they struggle to get through windows and that. Most people go way OTT with the stuff they carry around. I carry 10 lowcap mags, a couple of filled speedloaders and radio gear with me, sometimes some pyro, its all you need!

Comment

I want to know whether any of these chinese/A.C.M chest rigs, molle vests and such are any good, because there appear to be some good vests or good prices if they actually work
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

they are not even close in terms of build quality...

i mean my Warrior ricas is double stitched everywhere!
              but TBH, at airsoft it is unlikely you will push it to such extremes. I also got mine (i am ashamed to say :P) for bragging rights, it looks and is so cool. But a Ricas is really useful for fast mag change, that wa the main reason
              TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
              Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

Originally posted by bushmonkey View Post
                they are not even close in terms of build quality...

i mean my Warrior ricas is double stitched everywhere!
                but TBH, at airsoft it is unlikely you will push it to such extremes. I also got mine (i am ashamed to say :P) for bragging rights, it looks and is so cool. But a Ricas is really useful for fast mag change, that wa the main reason
                From what ive seen of china ones there isnt anything close to the warrior ricas with terms of design. otherwise id buy a china one!

Comment

For woodland sniping i got a modular sniper belt with pouches that fit a radio and magazines and fittings for my hydration pack including speed loader if needed, and that will be nicely hidden away in the ghillie with easy access.

When i move up to the rock in weymouth ill be trading ghillie and belt for dessies and the dragon webbing i so badly want

Comment

can you get a picture of your set up up?

Comment

Deffinatley +1 on the Warrior RICAS.
                      The build quility of them in amazing and they look so cool (thats why i got mine)

Comment

yea ells but not the ghillie thats a spanner in the works

Comment

already have it,

AI MBSS, With AI MAP with 2 med sapi plates.
                          Just need to get a PACA and im ready to role :D

Comment

no one seen the weesatch they are so much well thought out than RICAS
                            the mags go inside a pouch then they have a molle cover over so you can double the equipment in a smaller rig

Comment

remember, most people love cheep stuff which Warrior stuff is, its good cheeep stuff tho.

Comment

weesatches are half the price aswell

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                                Working...
                                X