CIA / 1stSFOD-DELTA , SEAL, MARSOC Inspired loadouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIA / 1stSFOD-DELTA , SEAL, MARSOC Inspired loadouts

This is my CIA Special Activities Divison / 1SFOD inspired loadout circa 2001-2002 Operation Enduring Freedom loudout . Not everything is 100% hence only being inspired but I find it looks and works very well .

** Pretend the groomed hedge is an Afghan mountainside and add a beard **

As time goes on I wil post updates as well as my other US loadouts
    Any thoughts on this would be appreciated .

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Re: CIA / 1stSFOD-DELTA , SEAL, MARSOC Inspired loadouts

ditch ball cap and excess goggles and get a Pakol, unless u really like the ball cap.
    add a PACA under your Rig.
    also get or make an Afghan robe.
    get a green t-shirt
    also a pair of walking boots or something along those lines

just my opions, each to there own. good start for a CIA, SFOD though, not really seals or marsoc

torabore.jpg

Comment

I added SEALs and MarSoc as I currently hace them in progress too I tried using a pakol for a while but I just didn't get in with it , same with the PACA it fits fine under my MBSS but is a b***h to fit under a lbt haha . Got any ideas where I can find an Afghan robe though ? Been looking for a while but I can't find anywhere to get one from . I was actually wearing a olive t-shirt underneath but it's a tad chilly in Northern Scotland
      Thanks for the suggestion

Comment

no idea :D ive been looking as well, i was thinking of cutting a hole in my brown wool blanket :S

Comment

Looks good but, playing devils advocate, what distinguishes it from any other pmc style loadout?
          sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
            Looks good but, playing devils advocate, what distinguishes it from any other pmc style loadout?
            Not much really apart from the contracts PMCs have in Afghanistan says they are not allowed wearing Camoflaugh I believe . Most of the CIA SAD pics you will find will have a lot of non US issue hiking , mountaineering and civvie kit . I still need a few things though before it will look a bit more legit .

Comment

You are listing 4 quite different things as your inspiration for the loadout. If I were you I would pick one of the 4 and then use that as the inspiration, currently it looks closer to SEALs than anything else.

If you want to do the early tora-bora binladen hunter look, you need to go for a pakol, afghan type robes and some much older webbing, an old blackhawk vest or chest rig would be good. And clothing would have been civi type hiking stuff.

If you want to use the 1961 and the serpa, look at doing a seals kit from the 06-07 era.

Comment

green Ak rig is nice. but u need to put something in the bottom of them to carry m4 mags

Sfod-D and SAS were hunting bin-laden so use that. heres another pic
                111.jpg

Comment

Skull, where did you get that pic from?
                  sigpic

Comment

The internet!!!!
                    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                      You are listing 4 quite different things as your inspiration for the loadout. If I were you I would pick one of the 4 and then use that as the inspiration, currently it looks closer to SEALs than anything else.

If you want to do the early tora-bora binladen hunter look, you need to go for a pakol, afghan type robes and some much older webbing, an old blackhawk vest or chest rig would be good. And clothing would have been civi type hiking stuff.

If you want to use the 1961 and the serpa, look at doing a seals kit from the 06-07 era.
                      I just realised that now , my setup designed to look SEAL is quite a bit more heavy is what I'd describe it as , the loadout shown isn't inspired by all four just the CIA SAD and Delta , but I will post more than one loadout here as I update the others . I'm planning on getting rid of some kit and finishing off the kits . I'll be buying
                      - photographer style vest or mesh vest with molle strips
                      - Afghan robes ( no idea where to get some ?)
                      - Grey or green Helikon trousers

Different subject but what do you think would look good on the M4 in the pictures ? I think it looks a bit too bare .
                      setup is much more

Comment

Wait is it just me or does the guy on the left have an SLR ? In Skull's photo .

Comment

indeed the internet, i have a few on my comp.
                          img867e.jpgimg867f.jpgimg867o.jpgsbs-tora-bora.jpgscreen50.jpg

Comment

yea does look like it. either that or a FAL, wouldn't surprise me. post invasion G36's and AK's were a biggie, and i guess anthing non-american would be the same.

Comment

Skull only wondering because, now you posted the second batch, I have seen the bottom left one in its original setting. It isn't Hereford, but more southern.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

voodooTheMarshmallow Find out more about voodooTheMarshmallow
                              Working...
                              X