CIA / 1stSFOD-DELTA , SEAL, MARSOC Inspired loadouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CIA / 1stSFOD-DELTA , SEAL, MARSOC Inspired loadouts

Infidel, ive got several friends in the marines, and one in FR.

yes im aware with the helmet, and i have a worn looking tan 2000 with ESS NVG goggles and a 3 point norotos, the woodland bdu's are also worn and there is a contract with crye to make them in the gen 2 format.

although im going to go against the weapon choice, they are using the block 2 m4, and used the sopmod m4 previous too that, i cant see why they would use a m16

EDIT: The helmets of the marines in the above picture looks like a 2002, the ear cups look lower profiled to the 2000
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Parky
    Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Hmm maybe I might start that :D
      Would a M4 with a crane stock , mk18 rail system and 16inch barrel suit the look ?

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

thats exactly what the marsoc fella has got in the picture i posted :P
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Parky
        Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Well this is the kitlist I should have when it is complete from bottom to top

-Magnum desert spyder boots ( I know they aren't issue or USMC approved but they are incredibly comfy )
          -Either Desert or Woodland MarPat depending on time of year or how I feel
          -Serpa dropleg holster lv3
          -TMC Y harness ( a mix of cb and khaki :S) with a dump pouch , knife , a secondary mags
          -Most likely a M/BSS with 7 primary mags , admin pocuh on front and MBSS hydro pack on back with frag pouches
          - Tan PACA
          -(at some point I may purchase a PCU lv.5 but for the moment I have a helikon softshell in OD which isn't perfect but only worn in cold)
          - mechanix or Oakley SI Assault gloves
          - Tan or green shemagh
          - ESS style glasses
          - Mich of some kind (have a 2000 and a 2001 but prefer the latter) with rhino arm , MS2000 strobe and Bolle x800 goggles and maybe a cover
          -sorodin headset headset
          Either the M4 shown above or I may purchase a G&P V5 which is very similar to what is shown in the reference pics with a eotech , peq15 , and depending on what I buy a Spectre DR or a Acog , for the secondary it will probably be a glock 17 as my WE .45 is just quite awful :\'

- I'd also have stuff like restraints and dummy grenades and a PRC 148 replica with antenae package along with other dummy gear to make it look better
          Last edited by voodooTheMarshmallow; 18 March, 2012, 21:17.

Comment

yea it wasn't finshed list, as it froze while uploading pics. i got a pic of gen 2 as well with a dog.. would like a airsoft dog.
            MARSOC-dog.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by skullfacedinfidel View Post
              indeed the internet, i have a few on my comp.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]55200[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55202[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55203[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55204[/ATTACH]
              ahemmm...the first three photos are from an italian airsoft forum, and they're reenactors :D

yes, they looks very...issued!!

anyway...Voodoo, CIA SAD and Disney Boys (delta...) are two different things. your setup is pretty inspired by Special Operation Forces during afghan recon, with a little of CIA SAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Curelin View Post
                ahemmm...the first three photos are from an italian airsoft forum, and they're reenactors :D

anyway...Voodoo, CIA SAD and Disney Boys (delta...) are two different things. your setup is pretty inspired by Special Operation Forces during afghan recon, with a little of CIA SAD!
                Yeah I know they are different groups , from what information I could gather , they worked together and had much the same equipment , looking at it now it just kind of looks like a mix of Delta , SEAL and PMC :/
                Haha if they are reenactors they are very good!

Comment

I

Attachment 52203 (the group pic) is certainly genuine.
                  sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

I

sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                      I
                      Yeah , that one is certainly legit , the other too I was bit concerned about as in the third one with two guys with m4s the one in the background appears to have a Daniel Defense omega x 12 inch FSP lite rail which I'm certain wasn't available in the OBL hunter teams era and wouldn't be used if it was ?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
                        I added SEALs and MarSoc as I currently hace them in progress too I tried using a pakol for a while but I just didn't get in with it , same with the PACA it fits fine under my MBSS but is a b***h to fit under a lbt haha . Got any ideas where I can find an Afghan robe though ? Been looking for a while but I can't find anywhere to get one from . I was actually wearing a olive t-shirt underneath but it's a tad chilly in Northern Scotland
                        Thanks for the suggestion
                        Its either an afghan blanket, which are expensive, or you could get a russian military blanket, they are heavier but much cheaper and available on Ebay.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
                          Yeah I know they are different groups , from what information I could gather , they worked together and had much the same equipment , looking at it now it just kind of looks like a mix of Delta , SEAL and PMC :/
                          Haha if they are reenactors they are very good!
                          mmm, CIA SAD and SFOD worked together? where you get these info? (just curious! )

Comment

SFOD and CIA worked together hunting binladen in Tora bora along with SAS. the afghan robe btw is called a pathu and goes for about $45 from various sites.

few of the pics are real some are not. just pulled them from my file. if u want real ones ill look through it.. which won't be fun :S

Comment

Originally posted by skullfacedinfidel View Post
                              SFOD and CIA worked together hunting binladen in Tora bora along with SAS. the afghan robe btw is called a pathu and goes for about $45 from various sites.

few of the pics are real some are not. just pulled them from my file. if u want real ones ill look through it.. which won't be fun :S
                              they were SBS, not SAS...

Comment

PS: Voodoo, you need absolutely a beard! the "tactical beard" is a must have for SF assets :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

voodooTheMarshmallow Find out more about voodooTheMarshmallow
                                Working...
                                X