Collapse

SEAL/ Modern USSF reference pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a Malinois (sub type if Belgian Shepherds). Fantastic working dogs, a little bit too smart for the household pet

Comment

Re: SEAL/ Modern USSF reference pics

Originally posted by shorty82 View Post
      I have read that he a DEVGRU member, hence the GK patch, and it was a borrow L119,
      I'm inclined to agree with Abbadon, The comms system doesn't look right for a member of devgru.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
        I'm inclined to agree with Abbadon, The comms system doesn't look right for a member of devgru.
        Don't know how you can say that? His ptt is cable tied to the plate carrier, when this kicked off it was a mad scramble to try and halt the terrorist attack in Kabul. I don't think at NZ SF g would have borrowed a DEVGRU operators plate carrier and cable tied his ptt to it. He is DEVGRU.
        HK 416
        Sig 226

Geronimo - For God and Country

Zero Fucks Given...

Comment

Discussion on another forum, was said he was a shakie, and the rig was borrowed, hence the comms set up and patches. I'm pretty sure someone on there even said the know the guy.

Comment

I once saw an asian group of Seal re-enactors once online, and every single one of them had (in all apparently seriousness), bought themselves a fake beard.

It was probably the most retarded thing I've ever seen in airsoft. And I've seen Tyler.
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Keep the thread rolling, apologies if any of them are non-seal as i had to pick them out.. soo much effort when got 1k+ images.
              420351 - Copy.jpg
              ddd - Copy.jpg
              ddddddddd - Copy.jpg
              MARSOC YO - Copy.jpg
              MARSOC-dog - Copy - Copy.jpg
              sofstan25.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                Interesting Shepherd x Pitbull attack dog!
                It's a Mali, or the correct term.... Belgium shepherd. A lot of the guys i work with use them. The tend to have a little bit more than the normal shepherd but they work on nerve so they can be brilliant dogs. Bt can also be broken a lot easier. I prefer a normal GSD as they have a lot more heart and are a little bit more ballsie

Also would you guys be okay with me posting a few pictures of some of the working dog pics is have. Mix of USSF UKSF police and various military? Wanting some ideas

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pricey You wanna know? Ask me... Find out more about Pricey
                Working...
                X