Aor-1/desert marpat Plate Carrier....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
    Another option is the Mayflower APC in Desert Marpat, with the Mayflower UW Rig also in Desert Marpat.

I have the coyote version, and its amazing. The only thing id possibly rate as better is a genuine LBT 6094, or the BFG LMAC. Dont think the LMAC comes in digital though.
    Fen I really like this actually, the first PC I really like

Many Thanks Elliott

Comment

Re: Aor-1/desert marpat Plate Carrier....

No problem.

Theyre slightly harder to get hold of than the average colour. But they are about. Online auction sites are your friend.

They are expensive though. Budgeting between £350-£400 would be wise. I paid nearly £400 all in for my Coyote one.

This is a pic of mine:

It holds 5 armalite mags easily (600 rounds for milsim), and instead of the speedloader i carry on the right (my left) you could fit a 6th mag. Its a cracking bit of kit. Easily one of the best things i own. Youll notice a marked improvement in quality when you switch to real steel gear. For skirmishing the copies are great, but in terms of quality and fit the money does show.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Yeah I'd like an RS PC, plus I can take it on real ops and acutely have somewhere to store my kit of.

Here's a link to my of there thread http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=203726

Thanks

Many Thanks Elliott

Comment

Mine is a Flyye AOR1 6094. Fantastic quality and colour match if a little bit more expensive and hard to find than some of the china copies. Can't fault it!

Bit of a mix and match with pouches but it does me!
          KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

Originally posted by NEWT View Post
            Not acctually used them in a game yet but i cba to do fast mag changes lol ive also fitted an elastic cumberbund as well to make it fit more confortably
            Where did you get the cumberland from??
            Does it make it much lighter /cooler to wear??
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Not lighter and not cooler but as its elastic you can bring the rig closer to you body to stop it bouncing around and more confirtable with the bonus of having nothing on your sides making it less bulky i bought it off here a while ago, all that said i have reverted back to the normal cumberbund due to having sand filled dummy sapi's it fits better.
              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Selling the elastic one?? ;-)
                FOR SALE

Comment

Update on the ten speed mag pouch to, theyre bedding in abit now and removal of the mags is still pretty quick putting them in again in a firefight is abit tricky but thats what pockets are for! will have to reluctantly buy a dump pouch i think i hate them theyre just anoying! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Dont know yet mate will give you second dins if none of my team want it
                  Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Not so good for the retention mags then.

Gone for the plastic triple kangaroo

Cheers dude
                    FOR SALE

Comment

ElZer0 i know Ferro Concepts make a few different types of elastic cumberbund.

Comment

Cool ill have a look in a mo
                        FOR SALE

Comment

I had a RS AOR1 6094, usual LBT quality but with added sexiness.

I had a C and be aware if you're tall say about 6'1 it'll feel like a sports bra I felt this about mine and shifted it on

personally I'd reccommend a 1961.

I've got a 1961 in AOR1, AOR2 and MC as far as LBE goes this is the by far the most comfortable, I find the weight even distrbuted and it allows me to stay relatively cool.

If you do decide on a 1961 then go for the G model since it allows the vest to be split down the middle perfect for when you're lying down on the ground.

I'm clearing out a huge load of kit so expect a load of AOR1 and 2 to be up on the various forums (shameless plug)

If you're after a decent replica then there's a guy on the ptw forum and the devt6 forum that's selling an old gen ferro concepts 6094 from back in the day when he used AOR fabric and not desert digital

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Elliott Crawford Hey guys and gals Been playing airsoft for a little while now got brought into it my Some guys I know, train and work with and I think it's great good old clean fun. Find out more about Elliott Crawford
                          Working...
                          X