Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIA/DELTA/SBS loadout ideas

Hi guys,

Im putting a lightweight and comfy loadout together and am looking for ideas and inspiration.
    The easy way to describe the loadout is a "Prison Seige SBS" look, but I would like to build the loadout around my Colt M4 and 1911a1.

So far I have/ordered:

M4a1, 1911a1, 5.11 taclite vest (tan, OD sold out), Cragghopper throuses in elephant grey, variety of shemags.

Due to weapons im thinking a US version of prison seige... any ideas/reference points?

Re: CIA/DELTA/SBS loadout ideas

I believe there's a photo of a US spook using a tan blackhawk ISAAk vest with hiking gear, pakol and DCUs.

Comment

Spook? Or is that a typo?

Comment

Spook = spy = CIA
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Devlin

Comment

spook = person of colour also.
            so i doubt very much that dave meant that just to clear it up.

a light weight vest with a few pistol pouches and some black tactical pants maby a grey short sleeve underneath and some black boots magnums or some other fast running/hiking boots.thats light weight fast and shouldnt cost much at all. and looks pretty good.

Comment

There is a film I watched about a CIA and USSF team in A'stan and the SF guys all wore Plate carriers and wore camo (all be it toned down and with some bad ass beards) but the CIA agent wore jeans (outdoor trousers would be better though) a 5.11 shirt, a 5.11 tactical vest (the low profile "photographer" style one), low profile soft armour and a tactical rucksack. I have seen a few pics but but my google fu is weak today and I turned up nothing but these are from another airsoft forum and is the look you are going for I think.

Very similar to a PMS look but with the afgan hat and one or two really hi-tech gadgets. But what you have sounds goo to start with. AK chest rig and an AK of some dsciption is also a good route to take as back 30 years ago when Russia invaded A'stan the CIA helped to train the Mujahidin.

Comment

For that sort of thing you need to google pics of the prison assault back in either 2001/2 in Afghanistan.
                I'm sure some of you will remember the story - big Afghan prison break out killed 2 CIA guys. Irony was that in the prison, once tha allies had taken control there was an American born Taliban/AQ fighter there, who lived.
                I think really you are probably looking at a similar set up to perhaps the PMC's for the CIA look, unless you go for a nice suit for US office wear - M & S do some nice ones!

Oh and a horse! The CIA were big on using horses in the early days of the War on Terror as they were more adaptable to the terrain!

Delta/SBS has been kind of covered before and is a go with what you are comfortable with - camo/5.11 (for example) mix?
                sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Only one of the CIA guys was killed but yeah youve got it pretty much down.

Comment

Are you sure it was one I have read 2 as well

Comment

Abbadon do you remember the film?

Comment

If it's 'the objective' dont seek it out as its bloody terrible :p

They thought both CIA agents were dead, but one fought his way through IIRC.

Comment

I think it was the Objective, not that bad IMO but lacked a good ending.

Comment

SBS on the left and right with CIA 'Bob' in the centre

as you can see its a mix of militry loadbearing and civvie hiking kit

Comment

Thats the one I was looking for.

You also need a big scraggy beard too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniper34d Find out more about sniper34d
                              Working...
                              X