Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CIA/DELTA/SBS loadout ideas

FYI Oakley have been around since the late 80's early 90's

Special Operations Group (SOG) is the element within the Special Activities Division (SAD) CIA, responsible for paramilitary operations. Members of SOG (called Paramilitary Operations Officers) normally do not carry any objects or clothing (e.g., military uniforms) that would associate them with the United States government.
    SAD units were the first U.S. forces to enter Afghanistan. The plan for the invasion of Afghanistan was developed by the CIA, the first time in United States history that such a large scale military operation was planned by the CIA.

Paramilitary Operations Officers tend to be former members of special operations forces (SOF) and most from the Joint Special Operations Command (DELTA, DEVGRU etc), educated to at least degree level with most holding masters degrees. Because these officers are taken from the most elite units in the U.S. military, and then provided with extensive additional training, many U.S. security experts assess SAD/SOG as the elite of the U.S. special missions units.

Just a bit of info

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
    btw mate i dont think oakleys were produced back in 2001 i remember a discussion about a 2003 iraq uksf loadout which had oakleys in and they were supposed to be just getting produced then and even the seals (who were first to use oakleys) wernt useing them in greatt numbers

so personally i would just go for some nomex flight gloves

Comment

Here's a pic of me in game from a while ago you can't tell from the pic but i had some PACA soft armour on below :-D

Comment

Has someone just thrown a Rubix cube at you?

Comment

Sniper 34D, the woodland camo loadout looks bad ass, just needs to be covered in dust to finish it off ;-) what make is the beige vest?

Comment

it was a power switch for outdoor lighting!! :P

Comment

Originally posted by cap n' jack View Post
              it was a power switch for outdoor lighting!! :P
              Haha, so it is!
              I would NEVER touch that if I were you, it looks kind of dodgy with those wires hanging out of it!

Comment

hey

the vest is a 5.11

Comment

Hello. Gentlemen, could you say some words about this guy? What the name of the brand of his vest and shirt?

P.S. Sorry for my english.

Comment

British SBS. SigTac vest.
                    WANTED: LWRC M6A2 PSD railed carbine, cash waiting now!

Comment

Originally posted by cap n' jack View Post
                      Here's a pic of me in game from a while ago you can't tell from the pic but i had some PACA soft armour on below :-D

The only part of your loadout which I wouldn't say is authentic is the fact that you're not in your 30's and you don't have your next door neighbour's cat stuck to your face.
                      Good effort!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post

mate really liking this...gonna see if i can replicate it...

Comment

Hah thats me, if you want any help i'll dig out a kit list

Comment

I've just been finishing mine off, I'll drop some pictures when they're done!
                            AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

anyone gotten any of there resent pics?, maybe a little more offencive, i love the look but it could look a little tactical fisherman to most people haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniper34d Find out more about sniper34d
                              Working...
                              X