Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

Here's my loadout at the moment

^I know my norotos arm is down and I never wear it like that normally, I just thought it looked cooler...
    I've bought a Gentex MICH 2000 to replace the old brain bucket as well as a norotos one hole thats currently mounted on it but don't have any pictures of. I'm slowly but surely getting to the 95% issued gear mark as some stuff would be too expensive to get real steel.
    Nick

Sorry for the double post but my edit time had expired

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix3kEAvTWJA

great vid

Comment

Lego!!!!!)

Comment

Haha yeah, just in case I want to build myself a barricade in the field! Haven't had the chance to try it yet though...

Comment

USAF, CCT AFghanistan 2010/2011

KITLIST
            Triad Tactical Ball Cap
            Peltor Comtacs
            Oakley SI 2 M frames
            Ops and Propper Multicam

Tactical Tailor large radio pouch with PRC 152
            VIP light
            x2 Nexus U94
            Benchmade rescue hook
            CAT
            x2 IR Cyalume
            Garmin Fortrex 101
            Rite in the Rain NB
            x2 TT M4/7.62 pouches
            LBT triple insert
            BHI Utility
            PRC 148 in cummerbund
            MC Map pack with aerials rig to radios (blade and standard.)

BHI riggers belt with Gerber suspension
            TT Grenade belt (used all the grenades)
            MICH 2002 with Gentex kit and MS2000
            Mechanix gloves
            Asolos

M4 with 203 PEQ 15, M3x and Elcan DR.

Comment

Very nice Flammenwerfer! I really dig your impression.

The only things i would try to improve is your cable management and the PRC148 seems a bit improvised there (no second pouch at hand?). A dual comm headset would be better too, isn`t it?

Most loadouts should really last a day in the field (seeing many movement and action) and should not only look cool in pictures. I doubt that your cyalume sticks on your helmet would stay in place a long time! ;-)

Blaster = Top!

Cheers,
              GS
              http://geardoshit.wordpress.com/

Comment

cheers GS, its common for CCTs to run them in cummerbund it fits the internal pouch perfect if a little to high, if a ran another pouch i would lose mag space on the 6094 and I have limited space as it is for mags and I have to skirmish in this. Right about the cable managment but some of they guys I have seen a messy as!

Should be dual com comtacs but seen the odd pic of standards, shouldnt be to hard to mod though for the dual com look anyway. The cyalumes have been on my lid for many a skirmish have not fallen off...... yet, I copied the Mark Forester pics for that one and the MICH 02 look.

Cheers for the blaster comment, my first GBB nice not to have to worry about batteries and can have a choice of stocks, shame there are no trades on WE bodies though! also got a Mk17 which looks the nuts with MC

Comment

Loving that look mr flammenwerfer, good to see more notebooks out there! Always handy to have on you in my opinion, good drills

Comment

@flammenwerfer:

My thoughts were more about the lame MBITR replica shells that break so easily. With a shell at that place i would damage it in no time - especially the top part with all that plug connectors that don`t take much stress! I know about the real MBITRs at that place in many CCTs`pics but for me it would be too risky (i already blown too many shells to pieces!).
                    Always these annoying airsoft problems vs authenticity, isn`t it?

Most times i play at wooden areas. If i don`t watch my cables, antennas etc i got `stuck` in the sometimes very strong undergrowth. So i am very alert to cable management! :D (And always great fun for some people to see me totally overloaded having trouble with dense undergrowth...)

I really understand the fun with GBBs and not to worry about batteries and stocks (not mentioning the nice blowback feeling - yeah!!!).

Keep on rockin!

Comment

Thats a very good point indeed, could prob easily crush the 148, may well bung it on the rig in another TT large radio pouch as the you can still see it, I would like to mod my 152 so the GPS nodule is no longer there but its permanant!

GBB ftw unless its cold of course!

Comment

Originally posted by flammenwerfer View Post
                        I would like to mod my 152 so the GPS nodule is no longer there but its permanant!
                        GBB ftw unless its cold of course!
                        GPS is permanent? Like to explain why?

I think you`ll some other rockin blasters under your bed, too! :D

Comment

On my Z tactical 152 the rear GPS unit and little GPS antenna are part of the rear pannel, I would not be able to remove it without chopping up the radio which I dont want to do as it looks so nice!

Comment

Talking of blasters under my bed here is my Mark Forester inspired SCAR H with EGLM was a CQB day so I took of my DR and ran a 553

Comment

I think I might just need to go change my pants... That is one schmexy SCAR you've got there!! I like the little touches like the part numbers. It actually looks like its come straight from the sandbox!

Comment

My High Spead Gold Team Loadout

Just Mich 2001 Ops Core X-Nape, MPLS, 3 Hole Norotos ,TATM, Ms2000. ops core X-nape IR tabs
                                Ferro AOR 1 6094a, Kangaroo mag pouch, 2x double mag pouches, 1x zipper gp pouch, 1x 6x6 gp pouch &
                                Real AOR1 CAT & Double pistol mag pouch
                                ZTAC 152 ( Antenna extension & real mbitr connector
                                Korean AOR1's
                                Asolo GTX Fugitives
                                Sunto Vector
                                Machanix gloves
                                VIP Red/IR
                                Medical Sheers
                                Sordins
                                BladeTech p226 holster
                                Gerber Suspention
                                Rigger Belt
                                Frog PRL
                                Sog Seal Revolver

Tm p226
                                VCF HK 416, Peq15 , M3X, Dual switch, Eotech 553
                                Magpul sling

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X