United States Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

I think that there's been the odd v2 pouch listed of late - med pouch is the one I think that I've seen, but I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

Guys, where do you get your AOR1 UBACS and trousers from? Looking at China at the moment, but sizing is a bit difficult. Anywhere else?
      Wolfpack

Comment

Special Forces operators are some of the fittest men on the planet so, even if you get all your gear down to the last stitch, your impression isn't going to do them justice if you're busting out of the front of your UBACS or you look like your kit is drowning you. Just saying

Comment

My own Ranger kit, photo is from a few months back and still working on it! (I don't think I'm super bad ass by hiding my face, I just looked quite odd in the photo)

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ultimate Sid!
                Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsmark View Post
                  Special Forces operators are some of the fittest men on the planet so, even if you get all your gear down to the last stitch, your impression isn't going to do them justice if you're busting out of the front of your UBACS or you look like your kit is drowning you. Just saying
                  At the end of the day we play dress up, let us all dig the fantasy, man.

Comment

Originally posted by sid_vicious View Post

dat beard
                    After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

Holy hell, that's more than enough gear for a whole bloody regiment right there. It must have taken him a shit long time to lay it all out in his garden like that.

Comment

Jsmithy what plate carrier is that your rocking? Or this is a question for anyone... I need pointing in the rigjt direction of a plate carrier something simular to a 6094 but doesnt cost an arm and a leg! Ive seen the price of the london stuff and its abit out of my budget! Well when i say mine i mean if the other half saw what it cost ide be out on me ear hehe
                        Mitch

Comment

FLyye... 1st military. like £80? i think can't remember.. wouldn't touch EBB.. what Gear set-up you going for? or just a Carrier you like the look of?

Comment

Ah right i had a feeling it was a flyye one, well im not notmaly into the whole impression thing(dont get me wrong i fully respect the guys that go to the last detail and i think it looks awsome) just normaly wear what works and is comfy for me but i wanna build a loosely based seals kinda loadout so was aiming for a 6094 looking at a op core rep helmet(mainly only use that for the indoor/cqb stuff and probs go either multicam or aor1 camo wise but like i sais its going to be a very loosely based loadout as i tend to lighten it all down purely for my comfort

Thanks
                            Mitch

Comment

@Frosty, it's a 6094. I'd highly recommend the Flyye one over the TMC one but the TMC one is still of surprisingly good quality.

Go for AOR1 mate Allwin do an awesome set of AOR1 in Crye style.

Comment

Where did you get it from mate ? I cant seem to find anywhere in stock !!
                                Mitch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X