United States Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

A large selection of accurate kits showcasing 'gucci' kit most likely. I could go on UkTactical and look at most of that there (no offence to the owners obviously as it is nice kit) but I don't feel its worth 3 billion pictures in 2 threads...

Comment

Not had a chance to venture out in my AOR2 loadout, all genuine Crye precision

Also not pictured is my Lid which is a Mich 2000 that I've cut and since repainted to look like a 2001.

Comment

Hi,

a lot of perfect loadouts here... This is my first attempt of SF loadout. Any suggestions or ideas?
        A3_11.jpg
        Thanks!
        Attached Files

Comment

Can anyone recommend a brand of AOR1/2 trousers for the tall fellow? I normally wear a Medium/Long, any suggestions would be sweet.

Comment

Crye :D

Comment

• Preferably a Crye copy!

Comment

Allwin as replicas.

Op tactical as a legit Crye-style

tru spec for value

Comment

Or Try legit-kit on eBay for the AOR2 working uniform ok it's not Crye cut but it's still used and RS!!

Comment

• Allwins arn't long enough, can't find tru-specs in M/L. Looks like the only option is the ops pants, damn these legs!

Comment

I just bop around in FROG's and they're usually pretty legit. Allwins arent long enough for my dangly legs either, unfortunately.

Comment

I have a set of allwins in multicam and I have long legs as well. I ordered an xl. it's a baggy fit to be honest but length is good. the riggerbelt keeps it from sagging.
                        I read online (where else?) that the tmc pants are actually pretty long maybe you should look into those?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
                          How the how did he have enough time to paste the the IMG codes ...
                          Could have just linked the photobucket album or whatever you use.
                          If it was PB, you can just select multiple images and generate a paragraph full of IMG codes with one click :P

But anywhoo, some lovely pics here! Liking the AOR1 Loadouts. I'd like the pull together a Ranger's loadout myself..lean away from the PMC loadouts of late.

Comment

ranger loadout as in ranger green or the newer mjk/multicam kit ones?

Comment

Originally posted by joshness View Post
                              ranger loadout as in ranger green or the newer mjk/multicam kit ones?
                              RG probably, not the BIGGEST fan of Multicam tbh..

Comment

Do it dudes!

Nice_Guy_Andy's DOE Team Ranger loadouts are the slags nipples! Awesome as fook. In fact I think some new pics should go up
                                Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X