United States Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

Anybody got an AOR2 photos for reference? Got AOR2 suit and VGC 6094A.

Comment

@bearded_geek: haha no problem. I've heard pretty awful things about emerson and would recommend steering clear of possible! The certain auction website will also supply some of the AOR1 stuff you need, or at least it should, I'll try and dig something up and link it to you. The classifieds here can be of help too! But I wouldn't worry too much about sorting out the specific kit that SEALs use this second, if you like the old MICH, make an older kit! There are some good ones out there. To prove you can do whatever (with in reason haha):

All SEALs
      @GhostWolf:

RIP:

Comment

Many thanks Sgt_bob

Comment

I've managed to find pretty much 98% of what I need now, should be picking up my Flyye 6094 soon so its just a few other bits and bobs. Found a nice FMA ballistic helmet in AOR1 so thats pretty much perfect, getting some gubbins for that including a counterweight bag, manta strobe and the dummy NVG etc. I've also looked at a belt set up for dump pouch, medic pouch and spare pistol mag pouches for my P226, all in AOR1. Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll be able to post up some pics of the kit onces its all brought. Thanks for le advice.

Comment

Hey all, been watching this thread a while and thought I would come here with my query. I'm in the process of adding the finishing touches to my SEAL kit, however I'm after advice on how to set my vest up.

It currently has a triple M4 pouch on the front, 2x frag pouches on my RHS and a general purpose admin pouch on my LHS near the rear. I am considering replacing the M4 pouch for a new set which can hold 6x magazines, I'm also looking at adding 2x smoke/flashbang pouches on my LHS near the magazines. I'll be adding a CAT tourinquet on the front near some spare MOLLE. Aside from that I'll be looking at a canteen pouch.

My belt set up is going to have my side arm, dump pouch, medic pouch and spare pistol mags. So thoughts
            Here we stand and here shall we die, unbroken and unbowed, though the very hand of death itself come for us, we will spit our defiance to the end!

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
              NSW'ish inspired Kit ive thrown together

What coat is that? My Heineken gunfighter is giving up the ghost
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
                What coat is that? My Heineken gunfighter is giving up the ghost
                Allwin PCU lvl 5

Comment

http://abload.de/img/1146586pzapc.jpg

Clearing operations in Bahlozi village - Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force – Afghanistan. Ist jan 2014
                  http://www.whq-forum.de/invisionboar...9782-2250.html (top pic)

Anyone want to take a stab which unit still combines ops core helmets with ACOGs and M203's?
                  AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the_firing_dutchman View Post
                    http://abload.de/img/1146586pzapc.jpg

http://www.whq-forum.de/invisionboar...9782-2250.html (top pic)

Anyone want to take a stab which unit still combines ops core helmets with ACOGs and M203's?
                    US Special Forces/Green Berets would be my guess

Comment

Originally posted by the_firing_dutchman View Post
                      Very hard to be 100% sure, however I had a dig through my reference files for the hi-res versions to see what details I could pull out. He's wearing Patagonia Lv9 combat trousers and an Ops-Core Maritime so I would certainly be leaning towards him either being Army SF or attached to an Army SF unit. He's also wearing a Crye plate carrier I think (judging by the zips on the rear plate bag), which Army SF were - and still are - using.

Comment

Delta force, 1993, operation gothic serpent.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                          Delta force, 1993, operation gothic serpent.

This strikeforce CQB swindon. Sorry for the hijack haha

Comment

It is indeed mate.
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                              It is indeed mate.
                              I see your from plymuff? Haha where abouts? Or do you live in Wiltshire? How long ago was that pic taken?

Comment

Oh Im Plymouth mate, just travel up. It was January that happened. Holy carp, thats the last time I went softing to.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X