Gangster Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gangster Loadout

harity shop mate, cheap and very often you'll find quite old ones.
    Ha! That's just what my mum said!

Thanks guys!

Comment

That would probably do mate, you may wanna make sure it won't rip or anything though, and as for footwear, what are you going to use?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
        That would probably do mate, you may wanna make sure it won't rip or anything though, and as for footwear, what are you going to use?
        I'm going to recommend primark for this. they do stupidly cheap smart shoes
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Don't wear brogues, I think the shoes were called spats, like brogues, but essentially two tone.
          You will also need an old violin case to hold the Thompson in!
          sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

I woudnt want to airsoft in shoes tbh, even though it woudnt suit the loadout, some sort of boot would be better, remember, it's hard to replace your ankle!
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, thats true. Erm..... Not sure about footwear. Ill find some small-ish black boots or something.

Comment

How about a rubber flick knife?? T'would be great for knife kills

Comment

How about a rubber flick knife?? T'would be great for knife kills
                  Yes! That reminds me.... a 'friend' of mine got arrested because he was playing with a flick comb in public.....

Anyway, it seems this wont really cost too much, bar the guns.

Comment

wait what??? a flick COMB????? Something you comb your hair with?

:S

Comment

Yep. Novelty item. Looks like a flick knife (stiletto). Flicked it out at a mate. Police saw. Thought it was real. Tackled him into the road.

Comment

Good to see them cracking down on dangerous weapons

Comment

Im arresting you on the suspicion of grooming another's hair, You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court

back to gangster outfit, boots wise you can get smart tough going boots

Comment

My tuppence has arrived. If you'd like a interesting load on youtube a bloke (American) did a review on his chicago typewriter ( Youtube: Idiot in mask tommy gun) i belive thats it. Be warned...this is no oridinary airsoft review :P

Annyway i think a black waste coat is a good idea if you can get a pair of trousers have the legs go over the top of your boots and maybe have a duffle or great coat over your shoulders but without your arms through it ofc :P but if you want to be really gangster skirmish with aviators :P

Also i like the blood stains v. nice touch me thinks. But you also have to think about how your going to carr pellets etc. so maybe a leather satchel or something? or a small violin case you can stick a sling on and have mags and pellets in there.
                            Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                            i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                              Don't wear brogues, I think the shoes were called spats, like brogues, but essentially two tone.
                              You will also need an old violin case to hold the Thompson in!
                              Brogues were the 60's equivalent - Spats are the white bit that goes OVER the top of the shoe so they could wear a cheaper one and still have the white top a bit like gaiters.
                              The shoe was either smooth toe or "pickled" (stippled or patterned).
                              Could get some normal safety shoe or boot and then just put the spats over them.
                              As for carrying kit - have it on the inside of the greatcoat - racked out like a cockney market trader.
                              Simplez.......
                              Originally posted by mr lean 81
                              painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Right,thanks for all the help guys. Just of to Z1 to take a look at the Thompson

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X