• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ACU Loadout

they have got nice loadouts

Comment

So as you can see it's an amazing transormation for the first attempt, but still not right. I still need a reverse flag, balistic goggles, and nvg mount, but the mount will cost over £100 and thats another AEG almost lol.

It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

the arrowhead on your left arm is upside down in the second pic.
        Last edited by nice_guy_andy; 24 July, 2011, 23:16. Reason: missed

Comment

Well spotted Andy. I rectified this a little later that day.
          It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

besides the reverse flag it looks nice! where are these pictures taken?
            Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Sorry for the late reply it was at war and peace in Kent about 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Someone got ya patch when you weren't looking hehe
                Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Yep joys of Velcro. 2 last bits I am not sure about are.

1. I've never seen a grey stars and stripes on any footage. It has always been the gold red white and blue?

2. American soldiers have a Velcro plaque for their chest rig. It has Thierry division in the middle, name rank paygrade and something else on each corner but not sure what, it where to get them. Any ideas?

Comment

the 2nd is more USMC related i believe. the first i believe they use IR american flags so Black and white, or Red and white. I hope that helps even if the slightest.

Comment

Perfect answer mate it's going to save me money.

Cheers

Nick

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sharkbite Ex soldier that takes pride in shooting civvies thinking they are soldiers Find out more about Sharkbite
                      Working...
                      X