Attempt at a ranger loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attempt at a ranger loadout

Rangers are much more a DA unit than anything else.

Get rid of the face fuzz if you want to make it accurate, get rid of the PC you have and get an RRV with a back plate (paca isn't 100% needed but would be a good addition later on).

Also try and get hold of a bigger helmet, the one you have looks miles too small really. and a woodland cover for it would be a good move too. Also some COMTACs for the radio headset as that is what is in most of the pictures.

Comment

Re: Attempt at a ranger loadout

Rangers also are QRF and run support of SF and SEALs (Battle of Takur Ghar anyone?) as opposed to doing recon ops...

@TopSillySteve: If you want to keep the face fuzz that much, go for an SF A'stan impression as you're going to have to replace a lot of the gear anyway... why not?

I know he's in multicam, but operators do/did use woodland RAID BDUs when trying to blend in with their ANA counterparts... I have Ref pics lying around somewhere....
      <-it's small but its still a ref pic...

Comment

Sorry to Necropost but I thought I'd give you an update anyway lol

Kits come on a but since last post I got rid of the vest swapped out a few things just looking for pcu for this UCP loadout I have invested in multicam aswell just looking at a mich still kept the beard (only for a short while lol) edit: I also need to smile more lol
        "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TopSillySteve Into airsoft xbox and actions flicks Find out more about TopSillySteve
        Working...
        X