LAPD beat cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LAPD beat cop

The knife is a spyderco, probably an endura or para-military. not skirmish friendly though.

Comment

Link sent for the badge officer doofie :D

Comment

Originally posted by machete View Post
        The knife is a spyderco, probably an endura or para-military. not skirmish friendly though.

Yeah dont worry, Im not going all out 110% accurate on it, Im not going to be carrying a knife or real CS spray like someone linked me to :P

Though Ive just seen the training water CS sprays arent reuseable... I might have to bodge one... one of those little refillable plastic perfume squirty bottle things, paint it up to look like CS spray, then I can use it on people without worrying about it running out XD

Hmm I wonder if fake water CS spray would count as a kill? or would people just get very confused WHY YOU SPRAYING ME WITH WATER? D: would be good for a police-sim event xP

Comment

Got mine from here:

http://www.policebadge.org/

Comment

where can you find the training CS spray ive searched on ebay to no avail! really want a load of em/!

Comment

right well thats almost my entire loadout sourced for under £30, cheapest loadout ever :D Just gotta wait for all my eBay parcels to arrive now, then I can get come piccies up!

The only thing I have left to buy is a shoulder mic... but I dont know if they make one thats compatible with my radios... :x anyone know if they come in a 1pin variety? Or if not can reccomend a cheap(ish) pmr446 that will work with them?

Also considering having a long weapon of some sort, and I seem to recall there being a documentary back in the 90's about the LAPD that showed them keeping both shotguns and M16A3's (could have been an A2, I dunno) in their patrol cars, though Im primarily planning on having this as a CQB pistol only loadout, if I wanted a bit more firepower than a glock/M9, do you reckon I could get away with an M16 of some sort? (totally not looking for an excuse to buy an M16 that Ive wanted for ages! :P )
              Last edited by Tiercel; 7 July, 2011, 19:07.

Comment

Pump action shotgun with wood furniture would look good .. But they all so had the m16a2.

Comment

Mmm Id love to get my hands on one of those 6mm chrome and wood ACM shotties, sadly theyre super rare or people insist on asking silly prices for them D: would also mean I wouldnt have to worry about carrying mags either.

Comment

Nice little set up you got going on there by the sound of it!

I'm going for the 'beat cop on call out' look....standard jeans and t-shirt with uncle Mike's holster containing Glock 26. US style 'Police' vest and M88 helmet. Just something more fun about their law enforcement!

Comment

Poxy forum, timed out while typing and now lost it so have to start again!!

This is a loadout I've just ordered bits for. Already own navy BDUs and a navy NYPD tshirt, blackhawk dropleg for my P226. So to complete my idea I've ordered a warriors riggers belt, IMI double retention mag pouch, and cos I like my BFGs a warrior double 40mm grenade pouch, all in black. Guess its sort of a casual SWAT look. Just thought it's be a good loadout for gas and spring days.

Considering a black bullet proof vest as well maybe, then get a badge to place on the front maybe!? Any advice on sites to look at for the reasonably accurate type vest would be much appreciated

Comment

Just an extra note, 40mm grenade pouches no good for BFGs gutted!!

Comment

A good UK source for police badges is here http://bluetigertrading.co.uk/ .

Slightly off topic if some one knows were I can get Racoon city PD, or S.T.A.R.S metal badges please PM me.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
                          Working...
                          X