Collapse

Show me your dpm or ddpm loadouts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show me your dpm or ddpm loadouts!

a.jpg

Comment

What holster is that?

Comment

Me at the weekend in old school kit, with SLR...

Comment

This is my more modern DPM load out, trying to do a 2010 Pathfinders. May not look it very much at the moment, still a work in progress (waiting for pay day). If anyone can recommend any improvements feel free.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Highvoltage400k; 15 October, 2014, 23:58. Reason: Pictures Small

Comment

Nice pics and loadouts however a suggestion.... please don't tuck your combats into your boots!! huge bug bear of soldiers and ex-soldiers - use the ties or twists! lol

Comment

Cheers, yeah its a American thing. I can see that getting annoying in a British load out

Comment

Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Comment

@sbsrusty You always have great loadouts mate looking good.

I should have a pic to post in here tomorrow or at the weekend hopefully going DPM

Comment

Originally posted by SBS Rusty View Post

Hi Rusty we have chatted on fb before and I've bought your rigs, I did ten years in the army, 4 years in 5 airborne brigade, and I served in GW1. I base most of my load outs on SAS Oman, old school regiment stuff n the like, I'm gunna start posting more pics of my load outs over the next few weeks but here's a quickie to be going on with
                      image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rusty we have chatted on fb before and I've bought your rigs, I did ten years in the army, 4 years in 5 airborne brigade, and I served in GW1. I base most of my load outs on SAS Oman, old school regiment stuff n the like, I'm gunna start posting more pics of my load outs over the next few weeks but here's a quickie to be going on withimage.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

Aye, I remember you posting that picture before mate. Infact, just seeing it again with that combo reminds me of this one of myself, which I took maybe 5/6 years ago. Out of sheer curiostiy, Id wanted to see what a WW2 Windproof Smock would look like with 68 Pattern DPM trousers & an old belt kit, having never seen it done. A few years later, the picture on the right would appear in a SAS book...

So the impressions do have some credibility after all.
                        Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Awesome very good look! The ww2 smock looks even better with desert dpm, shemagh and belt kit, total SAS gw1!!!

Comment

This is a good option as well
                            image.jpg

Comment

Looks to be from 'SAS: The Soldiers Story', yeah? Aye, not bad for a bit of generic kit inspiration.

Comment

Here's a couple of in game pictures from Sunday's skirmish at Ace Airsoft.

20085055098_2afa961bf2_z.jpg20273037875_193a84899d_z.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lethaldave Find out more about lethaldave
                                Working...
                                X